How would you describe the perfect girl?

So I've always wanted to know what people consider the perfect body and face is for a woman. Please answer in details.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• There isn't such a thing as what "people" all consider the perfect body and face for a woman. Everyone will all be different, so that's a really hard question to answer. I could tell you what I find attractive, but any other person commenting is going to likely think something different.

• It's a bit like asking, "What's the perfect pizza?" There isn't really a perfect one. It's just what each person likes and how they like it. Likewise, there isn't a "perfect girl type and face." There's just what each person finds attractive.

• My perfect girl is sweet and nice
    she friendly and kind
    and can always put a smile on my face, she also enjoys mango ice cream

@Genie23

• Perfect... Really? 😳

• Wow! 😳 Maybe one day... You never know ;D
      You're an awesome guy, PiuBello :D

• Haha! You never know!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄
      You are an awesome girl 😄

• Honestly, I don't care phsical features in exact limits; if a female is so girlish, elegant and pretty, i will probably be happy to have her. It doesn't mean that a very beautiful woman will make me happy;what about mental features and her lifestyle, point of view? :) In time;I have lost my interest about appearance, I just search a well-cared, neat and cool woman. This is enough to be happy :)

• Slim, Sporty, tall and fit - Warm, Caring, Genuine and funny personality.

• Its subjective. Differs from person to person. My idea of perfection would crush the self esteem of many women so I won't post it.

• Imperfection is what makes the human race a very gorgeous, beautiful and successful invention of GOD!

• @misshope simply her 😃

• I just want a smart, and kind women. I am willing to accept someone that is not exactly the most prettiest lady. I did win using a better concept so yeah my cool answer over here.

• Smart, sexy and a closet freak... kinda like me.

• Simply, a hot petite Asian girl/woman of any Asian ethnicity, culture or skin color.

• Sporty, athletic/fit, tall, beautiful, loyal, assertive, self-confident, dominant.

• Round booty, nice pair of boobs, slim but not skinny. Beautiful face with eyes that capture my attention and a pretty smile with no teeth missing lol. This is just based on physical aspects.

What Girls Said 1

• everyone will have a different opinion of what a perfect girl is for them