Guys, do you think wide hips are attractive?

I have really wide hips not because I'm fat but because there just naturally like that. Answer honestly though because I I just feel like I'm ugly because of it. People think I'm really fat when in reality I'm perfect weight. Anyways please answer!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty I'm not attracted to fat girls at all but I love wide hips. I like the smooth slope of a female's body from her chest down to her stomach and waistand then peaks back up to her hips and thighs. One of my favorite parts of the female body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Well, the proportions with your waist and bust is important. The width of your hips by itself doesn't mean much, what's important is how it contributes to the hourglass shape...

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. They can be very attractive. They seem more feminine and make the body curvier which is very sexy. Don't worry about it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. As long as they are wide because of a naturally wide pelvic region setting them wide apart and not because of fat on the hips and thighs. Slim girls with naturally wide pelvis/hips and slim thighs are my preference/type, thus my obsession with petite Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that can be very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer medium hips :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty obvious answer to that question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wide hips don't phase me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think curvy is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends oin how wide personally I prffer thin girls like thight gap thin

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I personally don't prefer them, but actually every guy has his taste and a lot of guys like em a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes men like wide hips.

Women are so retarded when it comes to what men want, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love that! Curvy girls are so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • of course , hips are even more attractive than butt and breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • More womanly hips can be VERY sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it a huge turn on tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • We like curves, and our ducks do too. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i think wide hips are a major turn on. Forgive my ignorance, but isn't that a primal sign of fertility or some such?

0|0
    0|0