Guys, do you think wide hips are attractive?

I have really wide hips not because I'm fat but because there just naturally like that. Answer honestly though because I I just feel like I'm ugly because of it. People think I'm really fat when in reality I'm perfect weight. Anyways please answer!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty I'm not attracted to fat girls at all but I love wide hips. I like the smooth slope of a female's body from her chest down to her stomach and waistand then peaks back up to her hips and thighs. One of my favorite parts of the female body.

What Guys Said 17

• Well, the proportions with your waist and bust is important. The width of your hips by itself doesn't mean much, what's important is how it contributes to the hourglass shape...

• I do. They can be very attractive. They seem more feminine and make the body curvier which is very sexy. Don't worry about it. :)

• I do. As long as they are wide because of a naturally wide pelvic region setting them wide apart and not because of fat on the hips and thighs. Slim girls with naturally wide pelvis/hips and slim thighs are my preference/type, thus my obsession with petite Asian girls.

• No that can be very attractive

• I prefer medium hips :)

• Pretty obvious answer to that question...

• Wide hips don't phase me

• I think curvy is sexy.

• That depends oin how wide personally I prffer thin girls like thight gap thin

• well, I personally don't prefer them, but actually every guy has his taste and a lot of guys like em a lot

• Yes men like wide hips.

Women are so retarded when it comes to what men want, lol.

• No I love that! Curvy girls are so sexy!

• of course , hips are even more attractive than butt and breasts

• More womanly hips can be VERY sexy

• I find it a huge turn on tbh.

• We like curves, and our ducks do too. Lol

• i think wide hips are a major turn on. Forgive my ignorance, but isn't that a primal sign of fertility or some such?