Which one is a better height for men, 5'10" or 6'3"?

5'10" = 178cm

6'3" = 190cm

• 5'10" / 178cm
  • 6'3" / 190cm
What the fuck is going on here? guys choose 5'10 while girls choose 6'3"... I really don't understand why they prefer that tall

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 29

• I don't really care about height, but the last guy I slept with was 6'3 and I thought it was nice because I'm a tall girl and tend to wear heels a lot, so that way I am not taller than him.

• Well, I'm 5'2" and I dated a guy who was 6'2" and I actually found it really annoying. The height difference was... ugh. Well, it also didn't help that I didn't like the guy (it's complicated). I like somewhere around 5'10" to 6'. Height doesn't really matter all that much to me, though. Even though I'm short and dating a tall guy like 6'3" would be hassle, if I liked him loved him, height wouldn't matter. I'm not going to pass on dating someone just because of their height.

I think the myth that all girls like really tall guys, isn't that accurate. I used to say that I'd rather date a really tall guy because media portrayed tall guys as something that all girls wanted, but after dating one, I realized that dating someone a little shorter isn't that bad after all, haha. Remember, statistics aren't always that accurate.

• A hug is a hug. Height doesn't really matter to me. It's just all about how he hugs me, hold me

• I voted 6'3" just so I can wear high heels. @Jxpxtxr I get ya
    #tallgirlproblems

• I think both are good, but I like 6'3 more because most male friends of mine are 6'3 and if I give them a hug they can put their chin on my head and I hug their chest and it feels really nice so yeah (I'm 5'7 btw)

• Excuse me? You're a cowardly anonymous.

• @Onyx277 I know right. I think 5'10 is fine too, but if I had to choose I prefer 6'3. He asks for my opinion and then get butt hurt. I hate those people.

• Well it's just the same shit with women and breast size or whatever. If someone really gives a shit about you, your height or tits or whatever isn't gonna matter.

• I think both are ok heights but I probably would prefer 6'3" because with that guy I could even wear high heels and still be shorter lol

• 190cm ^-^

This is my subjective opinion, it doesn't mean shorter guys are unattractive.

• I chose the taller guy since I am also tall (177cm). But both heights are good. I wouldn't mind a guy who is the same height as me.

• Either we have remarkably many tall girls in here or we have lots of girls here who don't want to be on her knees to give a BJ lol 😉

I voted A.

• My ex was 6"3 but Im 5"10 so anything works 5"10 or above. I just want my guy to be taller than me or the same height it would look weird if he's shorter than me, I don't know why, but thats just my opinion.

• Since I'm 5'10 myself, 6'3 would be nice. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't date a man that's 5'10 and under.

• I'm 5'2 so a 6'3 guy would be too much for me XD

I think this depends on how tall you are as a girl, many of us like to wear high heels and if you're already tall, you need a guy who is taller than you even wearing high heels.

• 178cm is very good, 190cm would be like I'm his kid and can't reach him since I'm just average (in most countries). The one who is 178cm is still taller than me in heels, even if I don't wear (just on occasions), so it's perfect. ^-^

• Makes no difference to me as I'm right in the middle at 6'1", lol. My husband is about 6'3" though.

• I'm fine with a 5'10 guy. The other one seems a bit too tall. This is coming from a 5'7 by the way.
    In the end, his personality wins over height.

• 5'10" because 6'3" makes me feel like really short

• It makes no difference to me.

• 5'10"
    Tall is good I guess but I really like having a guy who is closer in my height range. I'm 5'3" and my boyfriend is 5'6" I think it is a perfect height. If he were 6'1" it would be harder to surprise him with a kiss if we are standing up.

• As far as he is taller than me I don't really mind.

• I chose 6'3 because I'm 5'9 and it would be super sexy to find a guy significantly taller than me.

• I honestly don't like tall guys but that's because i'm 5'1"

• I say 6"3 just because I'm 5"10 but personally 5"10 and up are good.

• I prefer 5'10"

• 178cm, just cause I'm very, very short.

• Tall guys are always better

• I would never marry a guy under 6'1". Just... no...

• I don't mind feeling short next to a guy. The bigger the height gap, the sexier.

• Agree with you I'm 6'1 and find 5'3 girls hot

• I voted A bc although tall guys are nice and all, I'm only 5'1 so there's need for me to be with a giant, most guys will look tall compared to me so I'm not picky.

• B. I like tall guys

• 5'10 for me because Im 5'3
    We actually look like a couple and kisses are reachable

What Guys Said 20

• Don't mind me.. Just a 6'5" guy coming to view the obvious results.

• Being 6'3" is so convenient (for the most part)! I never have the problem of not being able to reach things.

• As some who is 6'3", I'd say 5'10". Once your my height, you get attention form women who ONLY care about your height.

"OMG! You're so tall! 😍😍😍"
    Thanks. Now can you find something else you like about me? Like my smarts or hobbies?

• Voted 5' 10" because I'm that height. Shameless self-voting; I expect the poll to be 6' 3" dominant.

• But going by the poll a guy would be better off at 6'3
    I'm 6 foot and love it but I choose 5'10 just because I don't wanna be taller unless it's by like an inch, which isn't too far from 6'3 but still.
    #TallPeopleProblems
    Clothes get fatter instead of longer
    Fucking knee issues
    Gotta workout harder to get bigger than someone shorter

• Well, I'm 6'4", so I had to vote for the taller of the two choices, lol.

• I hope it is 6'3'' since that is an inch shorter than me lol

• Better for what? Attracting women? 6'3 easy.

But I'm 5'10 and have a friend who's 6'3 and I don't think I envy him all that much. Bad knees, feels cramped in most cars, planes, trains, theaters and motorcycles, hit his head a lot, etc. It's not all perks.

• I find a guy hitting his head on a door frame or chandelier because he's so tall is very sexy. It actually kind of turns me on. I do feel bad for them when that happens though.

• I'm 6'3 and like being tall. Helps in business too.

• I would day 6'3"

• All the tall girls will say 6'3" and all the short girls will be a coin toss.

• 6'3 because bigger=better for the most part. (Sports and being able to date tall girls in heels without looking silly) That's the max height I would ever want to be though.

• I think girls that chose A are pretty short and don't want a guy that's a giant and girls that voted B tend to be a bit taller and therefore prefer someone taller than them. The "in heels" argument still pisses me off though.

• 6'3 obviously all the short guys are butthurt.

• I voted B because I'm 6'2"... because girls like it ;)

• Obviously girls love tall guys.

• Yeah, the girls like tall guys.. but it's all about reality. There aren't many dudes around who are 6'3.. so get your elbows out ladies! lmao

• As a man who is 5'11", I voted 5'10"; I think 6'3" is a little bit too much.

• I'm shorter than 5'10 and have fucked mostly girls taller than me. Am I weird? Oh and by the way most GAG girls are virgins. Coincidence?

• I may only be 5'10, but I look pretty good. It is also nice I don't get attention for only being tall.