Okay, I shaved my head, How do I look?

just be honest and give me your opinion, what's your impression about me?
*profile pic

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• not bad...

• I think you pull it off fine

• You look like a bald terrorist.

• Well, I tolerate almost everything thrown at me and It's obvious in my comments but this one really is insulting due to me being muslim..! But I really pity you cuz you couldn't show your face while commenting :D Have a good day miss !

• @Asker It's funny cause she never said muslim. You made the connection between muslim and terrorist yourself lol

• that was a misunderstanding and we took care of it peacefully and i know she is a kind person with no bad intentions.. there is not point in you interference right now !

• you look fine

• fine in french means Perfect.. I'll take it as that :D thank you

• @Asker hum... No, it means sweet or kind woman.

• etre fine c'est d'etre d'une qualité superieure mon ami, mais je crois qu'il y en a beaucoup de difference enter la langue francaise canadienne et le français que nous les nords africains utilise ! Merci

What Guys Said 5

• I think you you look very well

• You look like a peanut😂 nah I'm joking bro you look awesome! (Not like a peanut)

• I'm sorry but it doesn't fit you.

• i laughed... sorry

• Bald... definitely bald