Is everyone insecure? Or are there people out there who are completely happy with their appearance?

• I'm insecure about my appearance
    46% (11)27% (3)40% (14)Vote
  • I'm completely happy with my appearance
    4% (1)27% (3)11% (4)Vote
  • I know I'm not attractive but I'm content with it
    4% (1)18% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • I feel like I'm attractive but I'm still insecure about my looks
    42% (10)18% (2)34% (12)Vote
  • I'm beautiful and I know it and completely happy about it
    4% (1)10% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • I'm ugly and I hate life because of it
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I picked C because in all honesty at 46 looks are neither here nor there

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i dont think im ugly. but dont think im a 10. i feel a little insecure sometimes. just depends on the surroundings. but there's not one specific part of me that makes me insecure. its just a feeling in general, i guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not 100% about my appearance, but with my close friends, if they compliment me I'll say, as a joke, 'I know' or something equally as cocky, (but only with them!) it actually improves my self esteem about my appearance by a ton, because now sometimes I'll go to college and when they compliment me and I jokily say 'i know' I'll partially mean it because i am bomb af

0|2
    0|0
  • Looks are superficial. Sure you can think someone is physically attractive but if they're an undesirable in personality, just a mean/bad person in general, they're not going to seem so great. Physical beauty fades. Your personality and the people you affect with your actions and charisma last for a lifetime. It's nice to look good and presentable but truthfully it's confidence most people are after.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry girl, that's Disney advice and doesn't exist. Nice guys don't girls and pretty people dictate their love life. Ugly people settle.

• ...*dont get girls* typo

• Eh, yeah, there is no "prince charming" everyone knows that. Personally though would you date an extremely attractive person who had serious addiction problems, mental problems, or a criminal record? It's not only a huge burden to bear but it can cause issues in your own life. Truthfully it takes an individual to consider not only the physical aspects of a person but the personality of said person as well. It's the best of both worlds. The stereotype you worded is a generalization on the modern day society that only transcends to reality in small doses. I appreciate your input nevertheless. :)

• I'm very insecure about my appearance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has insecurities about their looks even the most well adjusted, gorgeous people.

Generally I'd say they're are people out their for the most part happy with the way they look

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm pretty average with my looks. I used to insecure with my appearance, but now I just kind of have accepted I'm middle-of-the-line.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just because you have a few problems with your body doesn't mean you you can't be happy with it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm completely happy with mine. I frikin earned it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a legitimately beautiful man, so I'm not insecure.

Plus, as a handsome guy you enjoy hanging out with other handsome dudes and maybe having some no homo bro-contact, ya know? A brojob? It's all cool stuff that only handsome guys get.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very insecure. It fuels my gyming. I work out all the time to "fight" my ugliness

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? I'm the only one who voted E? You guys have to be more confident about yourselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • not insecure.. Just not satisfied. If only I got an option I'll change it but since its impossible I'm just contented.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm not attractive but I'm content with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone is insecure about at least one thing, but some are better at hiding it than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • voted 2nd. love my imperfection ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • evcery person is insecure on some level.

0|0
    0|0
  • The two don't have anything to do with each other. I'm quite secure but I know my looks are at best just above average. I'm secure because I am comfortable and satisfied with myself.

0|0
    0|0