Guys, what do you prefer?

guys, do you prefer thinner women vs thicker women or vice versa? Thick meaning (thick thighs, a girl with a little jiggle to her), not slopply fat or nasty.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like some softness and curves. Hate seeing boney girls, very ugly to me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• "a little jiggle to her"... lmao!

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../d65.gif

2|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely prefer thicker women. Thick thighs are sooo sexy and seeing a little jiggle just makes me melt.

1|1
    0|0
  • The one with the better personality and good heart. It could be a skinny girl or a bigger girl it doesn't matter and I've dated both but always for the personality etc over the size.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys want girls that are in the middle not too thick and not too thin because thin girls don't have a cute ass. A guy wants a girl with a small waist, wide hips, round and bubbly ass, long legs and big tits ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Either... I prefer a woman with attitude. Confidence is very sexy!

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thick women

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all personal preference gurl

1|0
    0|0
  • I like slim women

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm, i like skinny girls mostly, like petite
    but thick women are beautiful too!
    i am just skinny myself and a properly thick woman is a lot to handle...

i think i am a better fit for a skinny girl

0|0
    0|0
  • i had a crush on this one girl, who had the best jiggly butt. Like every time she walked it would move lol. When she wore short shorts, omg lol. Turns out she was lesbian :O but still a turn on! Like she wasn't stick skinny, you couldnt see bones protruding, but she wasn't plus sized either. A normal layer of fat maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin. Slim for sure. Always havre since i was a little boy. Some things never change!

0|0
    0|0
  • A body like Remy Lacroix' looks pretty damn good to me. Otherwise a bit of a jiggle works just fine

0|1
    0|0
  • Both... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slim women better

0|0
    0|0
  • im go for the fit ones xD when girl say thick its always tricky

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thicker girls but... it tends to go against the kind of person I like to be with and that's active. I've had girls go from a little chubby to overweight in the course of the relationship and it made sex harder from their self consciousness. I like when a girl bounces off of you as you have your way with her though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thin girls. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything with a waist

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick is what I would prefer. Thick in all the right places.

0|0
    0|0