Girls, I live in Vermont and it is so small that girls my age are difficult to come by. I am 15 and will date 15-20 yr olds. Am I even good looking?

Girls, I live in Vermont and it is so small that girls my age are difficult to come by. I am 15 and will date 15-20 yr olds. Am I even good looking?

Updates:
This an old pic, and I have my hair grown out now. This pic was of me at 13 1/2 years old or so, I'll get a new one up soon. Oh and sorry, yes I do mean 15-19 year olds. In Vermont 19 is my max according to state law.
Oh ya, and GO SOX! thanks stargirl :P

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww you're so cute 😊... keep being adorable bro 😉

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• lol you would probably be more successful for girls if you were trying to date girls your age (I can tell you for sure that most girls will prefer guys a little older) - also try to lose some weight (no offense really) but you seem a little overweight and change that hair cut! - Then you shouldn't have any problems to find a girlfriend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That is illegal... Try sticking to your age

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like a kid, what woman would want you? Date another 15 year old girl or wait til you grow up. You're still cute, wait til the handsomeness kick in ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A haircut that suits your face would really help you. Grow out your hair a bit and then go to a salon and look through the books to see what kind of style is right for your face shape and is easy to style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry, but your kinda chubby. It wiuld help if you ate healthier and had more than excersise. Im not feeling the haircut wither though, (but thats a quick fix). Id like to see how you look in a few years with my advice, but now its teally hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hadn't heard about the shortage of teenage girls in vermont

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Rhode Island so that's even smaller lol

Go Sox!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating a 20

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops. Dating a 20 year old is illegal for you. You are only fifteen. That's not the legal age of consent.