Girls, How to be the one setting the trends?

I wear a uniform to school x

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg my sister and I use to go to a uniform school and she always stood out:D You should most definitely wear standing-out jewelry. Feather earrings are always cute ;)
    ALSO go online and search what fashion is trending and see if you can put it together with your uniforms. TRUST ME IT HELPS a lot. Belts are also a huge accessory to put in with your uniforms. Maybe go into the mall or something and find some cute belts with pretty designs on them. My sister use to wear these lace gloves to school that all the sudden all the girls started wearing them:D Y out can turn your boring uniforms to fabulous school outfits by just changing simple things!

What Girls Said 5

• Wear or do something and look good in it. I think I may have started a denim backpack trend in my high school once lol. All I know is that at the beginning of the year, I was the only one with a denim backpack... But by the end of the year, everyone had one.

• You can do your hair and makeup a certain way that you haven't seen anyone at school do before. Back when I had my emo hair, I used to tease it and put clip in bows that I made on the one side. After a few months I had a few mini mes roaming around. Also I started using liquid eyeliner and had everyone asking me how my makeup still looked good 6 hours later.

You just do what is unique to you and people just kind of take it on.

• can you accesorise? maybe with hairdos/ makeup?

• something with your hair, makeup, posture...
    But honestly, you're better off being known for having a great personality

• Express yourself through your socks and shoes if you have that freedom. We have to wear brown or black leather shoes, so the sporty kids will wear nike crew socks and brown sperrus with their uniform. The artsy kids will wear more dressy shoes and like no-show socks or se other funky looking shoe. Also with your makeup and how you do your hair