What do you think of this girl?

What do you think of this girl?

I have been been posted on this site before by other people, but im trying to understand why i didn't get asked to homecoming. I am a little shy, but i thonk im really sweet and kind.

Id really apreciate a rate on my body too please, along with a picture of what a 10/10 would be. Thankyou!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry you didn't get asked to homecoming - You certainly beautiful to be asked- I don't rate anybody, it is just a number and there is no such thing as 10/10 because nobody is perfect.

What Guys Said 11

• I think you look very cute and it's just bad luck you haven't been asked to homecoming. Don't try to find any other reason for it. I would have asked you if I knew you. You are very pretty and if you want to increase your chances of getting asked out in the future, you should try to open up to more people so they see how beautiful a person you are. I can't judge your personality from this but I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck!

• Cute I'd say.

• very nice body, and face as well. 9/10
    although i'd rather her brows a little bit thinner tbh

• she is pretty with a nice body

• I give you a 50 out of 10

• What the fuck. Do you even have he permission, probably no. No need to post her face.

• You look like an actress... 10,,,, full marks!! :)

• Omg,, thankyou! Thats so sweet!

• you're welcome! :)
      .
      i said "actress" because i've only seen girls like you in hollywood movies.
      (the 1st picture of face speaks itself)

• Cute girl. That bathtub could use some work though.

• Ikr, the bathtub is a wreck

• I'm gonna say 8.. You're really pretty but I don't think your body has fully developed yet so...

• Absolutely beautiful

• Awe, thankyou. Tell any girl that and she will just like run up and hug you

• People don't ask you out because you don't flirt

• How do you know i dont flirt?

• You're shy

What Girls Said 5

• You don't have to get asked to homecoming to go. How do you know that a guy isn't too shy to approach your? Or maybe you could just ask a guy yourself. It has nothing to do with your appearance. I didn't get asked one year but got asked the next (I didn't look any different from last year!) I also had people call me ugly and pretty. It's purely subjective. You can't think that your ugly just because one or two guys think that your unnatractive.

• Your absolutely Gorgeous. Model material my opinion. Shame on the guys for not taking you to homecoming!

• This made my day! Thankyou!

• Your very welcome! Now if you don't mind I'm going to post your beautiful face on tumblr. Lol

• she's very attractive

• you're very very attractive

• stunning! I think they are just too shy to ask you