I have stretch marks on the sides of my boobs? Turn off 😞?

I just noticed some stretch marks on the sides of my boobs... Is this gross?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me i don't care about stretch marks on a girl i would love her for who she is..

• I've seen a lot of kind and helpful answers from him, asker.

To answer your question I assume not.

• I can't trust him because he rates everyone 10's and says everything is good/fine etc...

What Guys Said 13

• Not at all. Possibly even a turn on... if you can believe it.

• If you just noticed they must be so insignificant that they couldn't ever be a turn off.

• I'd be excited just to see your boobs. If guys wanted perfect boobs they would stare at Barbie dolls all day. Your boob stretch marks are like that delicious appetizer you can only get at that one restaurant. No one else has anything like it and that's why you go there.

• Not noticeable. At least not to guys.

• Most guys don't notice things like that

• It happens; don't worry about it. Might be worthwhile to use some stretch mark cream (similar to what pregnant women use) so that you're skin is well nourished and they don't get worse.

• No, not at all. If you've gained and lost a lot of weight, this
    can happen.

• Haven't gained or lost

• Nahh actually most girls have these just in different places of the boobage

• No, it's not gross. It's not a big deal at all. Don't worry 😉

• I personally don't like them, but how big are your boobs anyways? Implants or natural?

• C cup, natural.

• Interesting...

• I suck at explaining sorry, I hope I gave an idea :)

• It doesn't matter at all! ... Just chill!

• no way stretch marks on boobs are erotic to me personally.

• everything has a beginning n end

What Girls Said 9

• this is what I saw on Tumblr today:
    ''if u don’t like girls with stretch marks think about how many stretch marks u gave ur mother when she carried u in her womb for 9 months and how none of them were worth it cus ur a piece of shit lol''

XD
    basically
    moral of the story: a guy who's worth your time won't give a fuck about your stretch marks

• I can't really say for sure, but based on what I've read from the men on this site, they would just be thrilled enough to have a boob in their face and in their hand, regardless of what ever the flaw might be on them.

• Oh dear. Don't worry bout what they have to say! I got stretch marks on my boobs, thighs, and legs. So don't worry bout it! The boobs have to grow somehow and they are gonna be stretching the skin so yeah it's normal.

• 0|0
  • I don't think guys care that much about stretch marks tbh.

• Trust me guys do not care.

• no not at all. Its when your boobs grow too fast for the skin to stretch. I have them and im not ashamed of them neither is my boyfriend :)

• its ok, after times go it won't be red anymore.

• I wish my boobies were big enough to have stretch marks... count your blessings... You could have small boobs :/