Was I just not someone she was attracted to?

I really like this girl who rejected me, but she just seems to like me as a friend. I'm not saying I don't like her as a friend, of course I do, she's amazing. We are similar in a few ways, but she wasn't interested in dating me. Was she just not attracted to me? I've suffered from a lot of self esteem issues in my life and I felt that I wasn't ever good enough for her

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude I really like your shirt! Sorry if that's weird to say.

don't ever tell yourself you're not "good enough" for someone. You are a worthy person. She probably just saw you more as a friend or is even unsure of her feelings... as far as whether she wasn't attracted to you only she can know that for sure. Sometimes girls are fickle about whether they think someone is hot or not in their eyes

• The shirt was an impulse buy, no regrets! I've always been insecure about how I look. I like her a lot and can see her as a good friend now

• Thank you for MHO :)

Glad you guys are still good friends too!

What Girls Said 3

• I think you are super cute! She is so missing out! Have you thought about trying again?

• Thank you! Yeah, I told her after a few months that I still liked her, but she just see's us as friends. I feel I've mostly moved on, but I was just curious

• I think I need one...

• I know the feeling. It makes you wonder. This guy told me he wants to be my friend. Could you be friends with a girl who is 34e? Seriously?

• You need to just move on~

• Girls, usually have decided from the first day if their relationship with a boy will be more than just friendship. We friendzone guys quite fast

What Guys Said 2

• You are handsome unfortunately not every girl will fall for you maybe you could be friends

• Do you even lift brah?