Gained a lot of weight stopped working out? im 5'3 I used to weigh 115 now I weigh 130 Is my body that bad?

Gained a lot of weight stopped working out?  im 5'3 I used to weigh 115 now i weigh 130 Is my body that bad ?

Most Helpful Girl

• you are very doughy... your legs need to lose some so that when you decide you want some weight off you won't struggle with cellulite issues. your tummy will need tightened or the skin will become saggy and also a bit stretch marked and i think you will feel much better about yourself...

Start small and aim to lose 2lbs a week for a while and see where it gets you... :)

just cut out the snacking and change sugary drinks and try and stay away from alcohol which will not help!

What Guys Said 20

• It is not bad but I would stick to fitness work to keep lbs off maybe aim for 120/125

• Nothing seems wrong in this...
    You look so nice.

• I love it. No complaints here

• I have no idea what your MHO is talking about, you look good to me.

• Right there. Don't drop a pound. You look perfectly healthy, right now. It's almost my ideal figure.

• I think it looks nice

• You can probably drop down to 120lbs

• Omg. Gorgeous! This is like my ideal look. Look at all those curves. Love the softness. I don't like boney girls with no shape. You are what a woman is supposed to look like.

• Besides Gaining Weight, Your figure is still quite impressive and you are attractive to eye of any boy!

• You could be a lot worse. A little exercise wouldn't hurt, but you don't look horrible.

• You look great

• not at all.. it's nice :) really

• Umm that's a sexy body ;-)

• I think you look great

• Its averagish at now

• you look like a rock! i love it

• Not bad at all! In fact your picture got me horny!

• WOW YOU ARE BIG

• Don't worry. You are still hotter than the rest

• I really like your shape. Maybe drop a few pounds around your midsection but the rest looks fantastic.

What Girls Said 10

• No. But you should continue to lead a healthy life style.

• No, it's definitely not bad.
    But you could definitely tone up some and lose a little weight.

• No. Even with the weight gain, you don't look bad.

• No! You look fine! Don't worry about it! :)

• you know the answer, you don't need all of us to tell you the obvious that you should go back to the gym. Dropping those 15 pounds you gained would do wonders for you. It's not rocket science.

• You're fine. Still within a healthy bmi. You're goood

• You can drop some few pounds , but you actually look good.

• You should loose 25-30 lbs.

• just work on those thighs, girl! squats and lunges will do you justic. but you are NOT fat at all. just not in shape.

• its ok, you're still have an ideal body. but i think it would be better for your health if you do some exercise.