Is my body a turn off?

I lost a bit of weight and this is where I am at now. I am hanging with a girl tomorrow night and sex is probably going to happen. She is beautiful and I have some self conciousness about how my body looks at the moment as I am not yet at my goal. I am a confident guy, I guess im just looking for some outside opinions! Is my body a turn off, or will my chub be fine?

Is my body a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Congrats on the weight loss! If sex is even a remote possibility with her then she already has an idea of what your body type is like and doesn't take issue with it.

It's not everyone's cup of tea but it's only her you have to concern yourself with so.. go get 'er, tiger.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm, that would be a turn off for me personally, sorry.
    But I'm sure that if the girl likes you, she won't mind!

• You're fine. Congrats on losing the weight. Believe it or not but she probably has a decent idea of what you look like already. If she likes you its no big deal. Relax and have fun! :)

• I think that you look great! Well done on losing weight. Stretch marks are a bitch. You could try a demi-roller along with a cologin producing moisturer. it will improve the appearance and smoothness of the skin. But i think you look great!. She is a lucky girl!

• I wouldn't worry too much about it! You look good! If she is into you, it will not be a problem at all.

• No. Kind of a turn on actually

• Honestly, you have nothing to worry about! Well done to you, for the weight loss!

• You should be fine. If shs didn't find you attractive, she wouldn't sleep with ya :P

• If she's not shallow she won't care much. Plus good job losing weight! Keep going and focus on lifting to tone and build muscles.

• You are just so sweet with your, "Dad Bod..." :D I want to kiss you fat little belly!

What Guys Said 5

• Believe it or not, if a girl is into you she won't give a single fuck.

• But a little tip, shave your back and trim up.

• Yeah I actually used veet on my chest yesterday and im thinking its def an improvement. Ill get around to doing my shoulders later this week!

• Well done on weight loss - Stick to fitness work and it will tone up but you are looking fine.

• Good job brotha!

• its all fine buddy,,,, :)
    carry on...

• ye ur bod's pretty disgusting