Guys, I'm gonna be THAT girl. Based on my profile pic, what's your impression of me? And can I get a rate?

Here we go, time for my self-esteem to go down the drain.


0|0
20

Most Helpful Guy

  • "Here we go, time for my self-esteem to go down the drain."
    Aww, you say it like we are only going to trash you :(

    I actually think you are quite attractive. You have a cute face, which works well for having short hair. I'm terrible with ranking people with numbers, but I'll say that you are at least above average. I may suggest growing out your hair, but I think it would for you either way. That just comes down to personal preference.

    Believe in yourself! You are fine. We all have insecurities from time to time. Nothing to be ashamed about. It is my belief when I say there is a guy for every girl out there.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

  • That's the kind of girl who looks good with short hair. If you're similar to that girl then that hair will look great in you.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Well i think your sweet and hope you follow your dreams
    we been followers for quite sometime and you've always
    been a sweet young lady ,

    0|0
    0|0
  • Really cute for 16- I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

    0|0
    0|0
  • Gives you an 8 rank

    0|0
    0|0
  • You look your age... that is for sure.

    0|0
    0|0
  • haha no need to worry about your self esteem today, you look great. im not really a fan of the hair but you dont look any less beautiful for it

    0|1
    0|0
  • i think you are pretty

    0|0
    0|0
  • you remind me of Miley Cyrus, but I think you actually have a booty for twerking. 9/10

    0|0
    0|0
  • you look good😊

    0|0
    0|0
  • I would cum inside you and father children with you happily, yeah.

    0|0
    0|1
  • She's cute. Rate: 8

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are super pretty.
    Rate - 9

    0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute. I like you in the group photo too. Cute look and I like your hair

    0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute! :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 like your hair a lot

    0|0
    0|0
  • well im not into short hair girls, so you wouldn't want a rating from me.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but you look just like 60% of white girls out there. (The other 40% being brunette or red) there's nothing special or different. Maybe if you had some color or exotic features you had a chance at being THAT girl. My opinion.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Here's my impression "Waahhh, pity me and give me compliments"

    huge turnoff.

    0|0
    0|1
  • You're very pretty. 10 out of 10

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...