Is this dress fine for a casual date?

Hello, I have a date today I just wanted to know your opinions on this dress. Also I have really bad keta pilaris on my legs. Is it a turn off?Is this dress fine for a casual date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi girl,
    excuse me if I said.. this dress not fine neither for your body type
    nor for your skin tone
    also not that good for casual date

you can do better ;)

What Guys Said 11

• The dress looks fine. It shows your body shape without being too tight, and looks comfortable. The leg dots should not be a problem.

But, honey, dat messy room :D

• I don't see why it wouldn't be.
    And as for your legs, they look normal, to me. Not a turn off at all.

• I like it its cute and looks good on you. :)

I can't notice it on your legs at all by the way, until you showed the close up pic. But even if i can see it, its not a turn off. I'm nust indifferent.

• Dress is fine and you hardly notice legs

• Your legs look pretty normal to me. Nothing outstanding, I probably wouldn't even notice, or maybe would take it for razor burn if I did. The dress looks fine on you. Good luck!

• lol it just makes you look like your legs have freckles, it's different, don't worry. We like you for your imperfections, not you thinking you have to be perfect

• You look very petite. Tiny. Honestly, I think some shorts and a top would look better. That dress makes you look so skinny. Your legs wouldn't bother me. Everyone has their flaws

• dress lokks good and as for the legs i probably wouldn't notice

• wow someone else with the same thing as I!
    never happened before!

• he will like you anyway. dress does not matter. but take care of that hair please goldie

• I think, try some pink or dark blue

What Girls Said 10

• Do not worry about your legs. Just put some lotion. Or body oil if you have.
    For the date, wear your hair differently. And have some accesories.
    Dress is casual but you can enrich it with your combination.

• Totally cute and acceptable.

• I think if the guy already has a crush on you he won't even notice the dress tbh - by the way I got rid of my keratosis pilaris on my upper arms with coconut oil ;)

• yeah its casual... maybe you could pair it with some accesories

• The dress looks lovely. Do not worry so much about your legs

• i think the dress is cute... but you need to do something about your legs..

• I don't like it. I know it's a casual date but, I don't know, I just don't like it. I think you can do better.

• I honestly don't really like it. I know it's a casual date, but I think that dress is somehow too casual xD For the legs I don't think you can notice unless you're really close. Maybe try to use so moisturizing lotion!

• I think the dress is cute and your legs are not a big deal. But you do need to clean your room! ;)

• you look really nice, smart as well as casual