Guys, Am I pretty?

Ok so, I have straight hair which goes down past my shoulders and is dark brown like my eyes. I am quiet thin although I don't exercise and I am about average height. I am not the type of girl who would go out in a slutty outfit, I would rather a sweatshirt and skinny jeans with sneakers or combat boots. I have quite fair skin and long legs.

i love music, I never to anywhere without my headphones. I have never been a ' girly-girl ' and I hate the colour pink. I love playing videogames and my favs include: Minecraft, Sims 3, GMod, Portal and Shooting games like 007 and Call of Duty. I love art and drawing. I love watching Disney movies and anime. I love festivals and one of my favs is SuperNova ( Australia's Comic Con ) I have always wanted to go to E3 or Swizerland and have always wanted to dye my hair red ( I hate my hair colour )

Some of my fears are: the dark, hieghts and being alone. In friends I look for loyalty, I put to much trust in people and that often leads to days of being in my room alone. I hate Father's Day because my dad died 3 years ago. I also hate the taste of meter, I know it's weird but you know how you get that taste when you have sucked all the ice ram off the spoon but you keep sucking? It's that taste.

i love my food and can eat at least 3x my weight but I never but any of it on. I am very outgoing and brave, I would never back down from a Challeng. I have never had a boyfriend and I am usually called a bitch just for standing up for my friends.

i hope you like me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• We have a lot in common. I love Minecraft and anime. I also listen to a lot of music. You sound like a cool girl. by the way, i don't think you should dye your hair because brown hair is my favorite on girls. If that is you in the picture, yes you are gorgeous. If not, then i can't really tell from your description.

I'm kinda quiet so i am typically attracted to more outgoing girls such as yourself. But the way you described yourself at the end with how people call you a bitch and everything, well it was a little off putting. I'm attracted to sweet, kind, gentle girls, not rude, harsh, girls who pick fights.

What Guys Said 21

• Judging from your profile picture, you're not pretty. Not at all. I think you're gorgeous. I'm not much of a gamer myself, but I know lots of guys who are and appreciate a girl with some nerdy edge. What worried me a little was your fear of being alone combined with not putting much trust in people and being alone in your room for days. Standing up for your friends is a good thing though, even if someone disagrees. You should keep protecting your friends for those are the people you trust (and love) most. I like you.

• your username is an instant plus. you seem cool.

• Do you want to know how I got these scars? You see I had this wife and she went and a crazy shopping trip spending loads of money she bought me this knife set for my birthday and I like that. So I stuck one in my mouth and did this to my face AND NOW SHE CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF ME I JUST WANTED TO LET HER KNOW I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CHARGES ON THE CREDIT CARD. -JOKER lol just kidding you look very very beautiful :D

• That sounds very good to me

• I think you're pretty and you sound like an interesting and fun girl to be around. by the way, I'm sorry about your dad

• It's too long to read for a lazy person like me. sorry for the truth, hope you don't mind ;)
    .
    .
    Applied rule #1: women is always right :D

• you sound awesome!
    sign me up!

• You can never trust self descriptions.

• Yeah you look hot I guess

• ... But wait. .. Are we gonna date?
    Or... Wed... ?

• ''I know it's weird but you know how you get that taste when you have sucked all the ice ram off the spoon but you keep sucking? It's that taste.''

Go for it...

• if that is you in your picture then you are beautiful

• U R AWESOMEEEEEEEE do u like comics 😃

• Doubts is always a problem with appearances.

A thousand guys can tell you are very pretty.

It works both ways

• um, yes so it seems as though you are literally perfect and i need to meet you one day lol

• This isn't a dating profile, sweetheart.

• You're gorgeous.

• you are not pretty

• This picture is so fake.

You look okay I like skinny girls <3

• Yes, I like you. Especially because of the standing up for friends part.

• So basically you're asking if we'd date you?

• I'm sure you've very pretty. A photo would help significantly here.