Do you like girls with muscular arms, shoulders and backs?

Not man big or female bodybuilder on roids big, but just muscular. Big enough that it's obvious she knows her way around the weight room in the gym.
My boyfriend got angry at me today when I took my jacket off. He says my biceps are getting to big and says I look like a boy. I pointed out that if he doesn't like that, why does he like my quads and big butt. He says it's ugly and stuff.
I don't know. i love working out, but I am really careful about not getting too big up top. Should I just keep working out, or do guys really think it's ugly to have a little muscle?

Most Helpful Guy

• " I pointed out that if he doesn't like that, why does he like my quads and big butt."

lol how can you not know the difference. Thinking that your ass and your biceps sit at the same level in a man's mind...

I think muscles on a girl are a bit disgusting but I don't mind if she has muscular legs, if she squats etc. But all this is below the chest.

Anything concerning the upper body, like biceps, triceps, shoulders, delts, pecs, etc... All this should only be worked out by men. Especially shoulders... that's what makes guys more masculine. If you work out your shoulders as a female, you're committing aesthetic suicide in my opinion.

What Guys Said 25

• I like it when it's toned, at a point it loses it's attraction.
    It would be easier if we saw a picture of what you mean.

• Girls aren't supposed to be able to get huge by working out, unless they take steroids.

I haven't seen any woman online that has huge muscles and doesn't have a huge clit as well (sign of steroids). In fact, all of them did. o.0

The natural (non-steroidal) tends to make girls have less bulgey muscles, and the female form tends to get preserved, if not enhanced in many ways (especially since posture is improved with proper lifting).
    ------

So your boyfriend might be overly picky.

Though maybe we need pics to confirm. ;D

• For me, it is actually a turn on. Frankly, if your boyfriend is whining to the point of being angry at you (?) you should consider changing... of boyfriend.

• why yes I do madam.

• Yes, love the fit, muscular look on girls, like this

www.beautymuscle.net/.../...on-14353841964l8pc.jpg

• To me, muscle is always gross. In my opinion, I like a girl to have enough body fat that muscle (and bones, for that matter) aren't visible. However, everyone's different. A little tone is okay, but muscular is an instant turn off.

• Lot of guys like that fit look

• What is most attractive in a man or a woman is self confidence. I suggest that you dump your boyfriend, hit the gym and get as big and muscular as YOU want to get. Once you feel comfortable in your own body, no matter how buff that is, I guarantee that there will be men who are attracted to you... The you that YOU are also attracted to. Good luck!

• I do. Strong is the new sexy.

You should tell your boyfriend that you work out for you, not for him.

• A girl in good shape like that is very sexy.

• Yes, huge turn on, your boyfriend is being an idiot.

... Call me...

• I do, I only like a fit woman.
    I don't know why I do.

• I prefer women with a little muscle :)

• I like girls that are toned and even with a bit of muscle... I'm intrigued as to your appearance now

• I find them very attractive 😃

• It is kind a turn on for me

• I can't say something before seeing your pic...
    but i dont like too muscular girls, maybe a little muscular is ok :)

• Girls with muscle are hot!!

• i love fit girls... he your boyfriend dont like he dont know what is good.. Keep working hard :P

• Personally I don't like muscular girls. I like soft but in shape

• tell yr bicep size, if it is bit muscular than it look sexy!!!

• Don't stop! Do what makes you feel beautiful! God bless you <3

• nope, i like a woman whos in shape but not muscular. I like when a woman is a little soft around the hip area especially

• A toned body on a woman looks great as long as it's not too much. So, I suggest getting a body toned but keep in mind that there is a limit to how far you should go or else you won't look feminine.

• no. not if they look like a mans arms.

What Girls Said 2

• I JUST had a talk with my boyfriend about that! I have muscular arms from working out, & he's like, "why are your arms so big?" It hurt my feelings!!

• i always think muscular body is so sexy