Big forehead? How do I look?

I already had an acc here, but I forgot the password, so that's why this is a new acc.
I already asked how I look once but I was "cheating" by not really posting a pic that shows all of my flaws.
I am 16, brunette, grey/green eyes, 5"7. I'm super insecure about my forehead and don't tell me guys dont notice foreheads because mine is too huge, you can't see past it. Yes, it's a fivehead. I can have a laugh about it with my friends and family members but I'm still insecure about it. I have freckles that I tend to cover up with make up. My lips are thin and my nose is long. And I have a dimple in my cheek which makes me look 12 years old. And all of these are flaws that I can't really cover up or hide, so I just want to know how to live with it and is it all super noticeable.
Go to my acc to see some pics of me, I posted links. I hate that selfie of me with a bun, but I'm posting it because it shows all the things I hate about myself.
and sorry for my English

Most Helpful Girl

• #1. MANY girls have large forehead. If you don't like yours, then you can try some new hairstyles which can makes your forehead appear bit smaller. Bangs, side fringes, etc. Many popular Hollywood actresses have them. For ex. Megan fox and Scarlett Johansson
    #2 Many guys loves freckles. They find it very cute. Having freckles isn't really a bad thing
    #3 Many guys actually likes thin lips, not all want big, fuller lips.
    #4 Dimples are beautiful. I'd kill to have dimples, lol.
    I've never seen you. But the way you describe yourself.. Seems like you're a very pretty girl! Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure many guys find you pretty

What Guys Said 5

• I think you are very cute but I do understand your concern about your forehead. You hairline is simply higher than it is on most other girls. You should try a hairstyle that drops some hair over the forehead; having your hair pulled to the sides accents the forehead.

Your English is very good.

• You are beautiful and your English is good - Don't notice your forehead at all

• I think you look really pretty and your forehead is fine :)

• You are so tall wow. Damn hot.

• I totally notice big foreheads and for some reason it can be distracting for me. I have a big nose, some girls don't like that, I don't dwell on it I just move on/ But I'm just 1 guy and other guys may not care, you have a pretty face though, keep smiling.

What Girls Said 4

• You can't honestly think you look bad? There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are a beautiful girl, your forehead? There is nothing wrong with it, or your nose or lips (they aren't thin?) and the dimples look lovely. I would LOVE to look like you. I'd be very happy.

• I think you look gorgeous! If you're really concerned about your forehead (I know that feeling) then you can always try side bangs.
    media2.popsugar-assets.com/.../Jennifer-Garner.jpg

• Thanks, but I don't really like bangs

• That's understandable. I got bangs a while back and all I do is braid them to the side which defeats the purpose of having bangs.

• You look beautiful, but if it's really bothering you, you should try a new haircut. Side bangs or normal bangs are great for bigger forheads!

• Can I have a link