What do guys think about a girls party makeup?

Do guys like when girls go all out on their makeup for a party such as a wedding reception? Like with red lipstick, smokey eye, and winged eyeliner. Or should we stick with a more natural look? Also, what are guys favorite color for lip stick or lip gloss?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. I've never liked red lipstick and smokey eyes and winged eyeliner and can't think of any examples of when it's ever looked good. The natural look has always been, and always will be, the best look. Very light make up is best, in my opinion.
    For lip stick, something fairly close to the girl's natural lip color. Maybe a little bit more browns or a little bit more red/pink in it. A lot of lip gloss also isn't my thing, either. I've never liked it when women hide their good looks behind a bunch of flashy makeup.

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer light make up

• Every guy has different tastes.

I kinda prefer pink lipstick over darker reds.

It's a thin line to balance on though cause too much makeup just makes you look desperate.

• It looks good.

Hot-pink lip gloss looks the best.

• I would say stay more natural if you want him to stay for more than just one night (depending on how you look without make up) otherwise you can put as much make up on as you wish haha

And the lipstick I would say red or just some glittery stuff so they look yummy 😋

• I don't like a lot of make up. Just a little that still show her natural beauty

• Natural is always better. Show off and enhance what you have. Don't hide it. And I hate winged eyeliner. It looks stupid. I wish that trend would go away

• Well i like it but not that much as u said red lipstake oh no

• For those special, big occasions I think it's hot when women put some thick makeup on. But for other events try to keep it minimal.

What Girls Said 1

• I hear that for a first date you should stick with a more natural look or the kind of thing you wear every day. Don't go crazy even if you want to impress him. I also read that when you are planning on kissing, gooey lip gloss is a turn off so you should stick with tinted lip balm or ChapStick.