Guys am I pretty? I dnt think so?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• can't tell, there is no picture.

• yip you're beautiful, and you don't need people to tell you. Don't live your life on what others think of you :)

• Thankew... during my whole childhood I was been teased by my class mates because of my skin colour... well... the place where I live have people with white skin obsession... thankyou for your positive review... and I'll try to accept the way I am

• My pleasure, personally i think you have beautiful skin, really you do. They probably teased you because they were jealous of your skin color. You know my wife used to get teased at school because she had a type of acne on her legs, but i still fell in love with her because of the person she was on the inside. :)

• Pic is gone

• You remind me of girl I fell madly in love with. She was gorgeous like you. Aw fuck, I miss her :'(

• you look pretty to me

• Of course you are

• Pretty? hmm I don't know. Gorgeous? Absolutely👍👍. With that hair and beautiful skin color! Yeah.

• you are probably right.

• No picture there.

• Yes, very pretty to me

• Not really for me lol

• ya too hot... u r almost invisible !

• Ofcouurse youu are 😀 pretty

What Girls Said 3