Who do you like better?

Who do you like better?
Going off of this picture.

• Left
  • Right

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Girl on the left clearly tried harder to strike a seductive pose, so its definitely unfair.

I'm a fan of macabre so the black roses definitely woulda done it for me even if she had posed better in the one on right.

• I like both, though the poses give to very diffrent vibes. The left one with the looking at the camra and biting the braclet seems much more sexual while the one on the right looking away from the camera give a much more innocent look.

• I can see the eyes of the girl on the left, and she has pretty eyes, so I choose her. I can't choose someone who I don't see their eyes.

• Well, as far as attractiveness, it's really hard to tell with the person on the right, but the person on the left is pretty attractive. However, her "seductive" look isn't, so if I had to date one, it'd probably be the one on the right.

• I like left pic better

• I chose left, becoz I can't see the eyes of the girl on the right. The girl on the right is looking down and makes me think she doesn't like me and is hiding her face.

Since the girl on the left is looking at me and playing with her mouth, I had to choose her.

• I do have a preference here but there's no point in hurting you or your friend.

• the gir on the right she seems sweeter and the pink flowers look nicer

• Left cuz it's sexual

• One in the left looks like my type of girl.

• Pictures arnt very flattering but just by these pics I like one on the left

• this pics isn't fare for the right one

• Those are the photos they chose to use, I didn't pick them.

• i vote on the left one.. one have a sexy look the other a cute look.. but i can even see the eyes of the right one

• I'll pass on both. Thanks.

• Unusual pictures. Especially the one on the right. She's kind of blocking the view.

• neither. Sorry

What Girls Said 2

• the one on the right

• They both look kind of awkward. The girl on the left looks like she's trying to be sexy, but it's not working. The girl on the right looks like she's afraid of the camera.