Why I see my self fat but everyone else thinks I'm skinny?

Hi girls and guys.

And my girl looks thicker than I, and she has only 130lbs (58kg) How is this posible?

I have 26 year
166lbs - 75kg
height: 5.7 - 174cm

My question removes yesterday (Reason:Explicit)... so now i have underwear ;).

So what are you think, im skinny or no? Thanks.

• Yes, you are skinny
  • No, you are fat
  • You are average

Most Helpful Guy

• skinny? those people who r talkin wid either must be really big so they consider u skinny or they r just blind. anyway i'd say a little bit above average but 5.7 is 170 cm not 174

What Girls Said 5

• You may be suffering from anorexia.
    Do you diet yourself or eat very little so you can close weight?

• No diet for me and i eat normal.

• You're skinny-fat
    No muscle but you have chub where muscle should be so the fat fills you out
    It's not a bad look

• I know how you feel. Since I was 8 my dad made me do his old military workout making me bigger than lots of boys. I see myself as fat even though I look like 20-30 pounds bigger than my sister. She's really skinny. Other people say I'm regular or a little thick. I'm not a little thick, I'm a lotta thick lol. But you probably have a lot of muscle under there.

• you will always be your worse critic

• Skinny fat.

What Guys Said 11

• "underwear" lol. yeah please don't post nude pics bro, the minors don't need to see that.

did you lose a lot of weight recently

• No, i have 75kg last 2y.

• its whatever the average body is, another 10 lbs and you'll notice it way more on your belly so the best thing to do is get to doing some kind of exercise. Look up body weights, great way to gain natural muscle to fill out a bit more.

• I would say you are average

• Sorry but your ARE fat. And not skinny fat either. 75 kg at 5 ft 7 is a good weight, but from the looks of it most of you weight is fat. What you need to do is hit the weights and aim to stay at ur current weight of 75 kg. if you train correctly you will notice a big change to ur build after a few months.

• OK, thanks... i will try that.

• Well I am glad I didn't see the post where you were not wearing underwear... So a big thank you for wearing this time.

You have an average body type.

• You're neither fat nor skinny, just average.

• Dude I was 350 pounds and now I'm 230 still chubby but 350 is fat your normal... hit the weights and you'll be golden

• Meant to hit average

• your weight its good for how tall u are but maybe if u "convert" some fat in muscle would be good

• You are skinny fat type

• You look pretty good man. Your skinny average