What do boys think about hip dips?

i have hip dips and I don't know if they are as unattractive to guys as they are to me. This is what hip dips look like
What do boys think about hip dips?

I mean I don't have it as bad as this ^ but i still have them to a point.

• 😒 its a complete turn off
    12% (3)12% (3)12% (6)Vote
  • 😍 its a complete turn on
    0% (0)12% (3)6% (3)Vote
  • ☺️ i dont care
    73% (19)46% (11)60% (30)Vote
  • 😧 what are hip dips
    15% (4)30% (7)22% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Girls are worrying about how they look and men are just happy they are naked... thus is the way of life.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know why this is a "thing" that last pic seems like that undergarment is a little bit too tight for the girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think hip dips look really great, but they look best when a girl has a little bit of saddlebag. (yes, there are even those of us who find saddlebag attractive, believe it or not)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a thing I ever knew existed before now and going off this poll I'm not the only one who just plain never noticed.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of guys like them

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes almost no difference to me. I don't even notice subtle crap like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if you're going to wear tight panties you will get those dips I guess but I don't think I care about them much though.

0|0
    0|0
  • it´s a slight turn off but no deal breaker to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have those too, I never knew what they were called though!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like you females constantly seek new things to worry about. Hip dip, seriously? Who the hell even knows what that is... I mean, I know now that I've read your post, and I can honestly tell you that I've never even thought about it and I'll never care about it either. I guess silly obsession with thigh gaps wasn't enough, so people needed something new to feel insecure about. Just love yourself the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never even noticed or knew people had them. Don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • my girlfriend has very prominent ones i would say

it isn't a turn off but it isn't as sexy as the other... it gives less of a curvy look but still i think she's bangin so i don't care

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!