Girls, Pulling off Speedo?

Debating wearing a speedo... What do you think?
Girls, Pulling off Speedo?

• Nice body, you look good
    22% (5)
  • Nice body, but I Don't like the Speedo
    52% (12)
  • Bad All Around
    17% (4)
  • Other
    9% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Bump...
Would like to hear more opinions please

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you can actually but do what makes you comfortable overall

What Girls Said 7

• If you're in the U. S., never wear a Speedo. Your body is good. I guess these other commenters are used to dating Olympians. But you're the one in a Speedo, so you must think you're in Olympic shape (or you just want us to comment on your package). You have to have six-pack abs to wear that. And preferably be in Europe. Anyway, nice package. 👍🏽😊

• well I was hoping I was getting close enough to a six pack, lol. I like seeing women in bikinis so I was hoping my body was getting close enough that women would want to see me wearing less too

• I think he has a nice body... Can't imagine some girls frame of reference. His body is better than most men

• I would say don't wear the speedo.

• so I guess you voted Bad all around? does my body really look that bad? Thanks for responding to question though

• Yeah, I voted bad all around. I don't really like your body type (so it's not necessarily bad, it's just not what I like), and I don't think the speedos are very complimentary for you.

• Speedos to me are for really buff or skinny guys.

Your body looks okay but to me it's not enough to pull it off.

It's your life so ultimately you can wear whatever you want.

• No speedo, most Wemon don't like speedos leave some for the imagination lol

• He has a nice body. I wouldn't mind having to not use my imagination, haha

• No speedos please. No guy should wear one except for strictly athletic purposes

• Looks good to me

• dont do it.