Im nervous about my body with boyfriend need help asap?

I have been dating a guy for over 9 months and have shown him every part of my body except for my ass. I let him take my clothes off and let him finger me and stuff but when he tries to turn me to see my ass I push him away and he feels bad but he really wants to see but I don't want to show him for some reason. I don't have a problem with my ass im I size 000 jeans and shorts but I think my ass is to big and weird and I can't get over it and I don't know what to do I don't even like it when he looks at it when im in a bathing suit and I really need help on what to do about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Post a pic with a rating on here as anonymous and see if you have reason to be insecure about it, chances are you don't like it because it seems like a big hunk of flesh all in one spot but it's normal and sexy on a woman and it just seems big and ugly to you.

What Guys Said 9

• Big is not bad and if he is looking at it its because he likes it. Let him see it. He isn't going to judge you, he wants to see all of you because he thinks your sexy, I don't even understand how you would need to ask this. He wants to stare at you when your naked then obviously he is attracted to you and he already has a pretty good idea what your back side looks like and isn't detererred so don't worry.

• Just take your time and explain to him why then maybe when you are more comfirtable you will show him.

• im sure there's nothing wrong with your bum, and you hiding it from him only makes it more attractive to him, hence the reason why he's trying to turn you over so often :)

honestly, you have nothing to worry about. if you are really that insecure, tell him and hopefully he will respect that and give you some space until you are ready.

• Umm, you should show it to him bend over and put your upper body on the bed and let him stand behind you and let him have sex with you while you finger your clit.

• Guy love big asses, so you shouldn't feel weird about it. I bet I you show him your ass you'll feel more comfortable around him.

• Do it do it :)

• Seems to me like he's seen your ass. Do mean your asshole? Help me understand.

• He's never seen my ass underneath my clothing he's seen everything but my ass I manage to hide my ass when wearing no clothes I lay on my back 99% of the time or sitting on his lap facing him so he has no view of behind me I don't even like him looking while wearing a bathing suit but can't stop that one

• Put up a picture then😜🍑

• guys like big asses

if he is looking at your ass he likes it

the only way to get over it is to just say fuck it one day and let him see it or do doggystyle or something... then you'll realize he probably loves it

What Girls Said 1

• he already likes you so dont worry about it.