Girls, What is your first impression of me?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You give off this nice vibe. You look laid back and fun to be around with. That's what I'm getting

What Girls Said 11

• You come off to me as manly man, a gentlenman, who is nice & likes to work out a lot and have fun. Lastly, u look like u might be in the military. Lol :)

• You look like the kind of guy who is overly nice. You let people walk all over you (or that's how you perceive it when in fact you offered to do things for them) and then you sulk and get angry when you don't get what you want in return, even though you never made it clear to them that your kindness was conditional. You're insecure and you probably go into rages with those closest to you. (That's actually based more on your comment replies than just the photo.) You're constantly keeping track in your head of how much you did for them vs how much they've done for you. People who are mere acquaintances think you're a good guy, but those closest to you are afraid to upset you.

• A nice man who loves his mom bc he wears a necklace that says mom. Or maybe you are transgender...

• You look like my big cousin. He's a psycho but he's super nice to me and my sis.

• I think everyone has a little bit of crazy/psycho in them. Just need to figure out if it's the kind you can live with

• You have a very nice smile

• Positive person? I don't know.

• There's questions with EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING. Stop being negative for a change

• @MissNowhere Yeah, that's the best thing to do XD

• Both of you just keep showing your immature ages smh

• Creepy, tbh

• I like the way you look - smart, intelligent and somewhat classy.

• first impression... Oh look, a person! Oh nice necklace!

• You look very friendly and nice

• Your expression reminds me of a friend I used to have. Friendly i think...