Am I unattractive?

I am only 5'2" and 115 lbs. I have dd breasts. I would not consider myself fat (just busty). But my husband calls me fat everyday and does not want to have sex with me. Why would he be like this? He is overweight, 10 years older than me, and doesn't take real good care of himself. Seems hypocritical, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes I am so good with my imagination I can picture with out an actual picture.

• I don't know how to upload a pic... ?

• I meant in this question. :-)

• You can't now you have to upload it in another question when you ask a new question its an icon right beside the instragram icon you can't miss it then just upload the pic. You can either upload the pic on your desktop or from a picture uploading site like imgur its easy to sign up just make a username and password and that's it.

What Guys Said 23

• Why are you married to him?

• Seems a bit hypocritical on his part - 5'2" and 115 gives a BMI of 21.2 which sounds quite slim plus with double Ds, you are probably very slim

• You don't sound fat at all. Although a picture would be better, because not being fat doesn't always mean that you are attractive.

• lol 5'2 and 115 is thin. But you say you are busty, I'm gonna assume you were skinnier before and less busty, maybe your husband has a fetish for young teen looking bodies that are like 5'2 and only 95 lbs.

• WTF wow well that just broke my heart you are not in any way over weight at that height or weight, i don't even have words for your husbands behavior, by no means do i hear love and support , i don't even know how to respond to that , i haven't seen a photo but by though descriptions id say no your not unattractive

• wtf? you messed by marrying the fat oaf

• Well, I am imagining an attractive, short and busty girl... but it's hard to tell without a visual

• Sounds fucked up.

• Sorry without pic can't judge.
    A girl's look decide this not words.

• You kinda deserve a bit better, not too good of him to day that stuff, yes hypocritical

• Why did you guys get married?

• I know a woman with a similar build. I have often fantasized about having an affair with her. If you're look anything like her there are a lot of men checking you out every single day. I'm sorry your own husband isn't one of them.

• Sounds like your husband has a problom with him self

• I'd like to see ur pic.

• Go to a gym, get super sexy and then get rid of him ;P

• That's not right I'm sure you are beautiful I wish you had a pic. Message me if you want ;-)

• Very.. Maybe he has "problems" and he takes it out on you to deflect

• Looking for human simulator

• I mean if you are a fatass... lose some weight gurl lol

• i'll just love having a busty wife 😍
    you sound so much attractive! <3

• Upload your photo. Then only we can decide the answer for your question.

• You managed to get married think about that for sec.

• You sound very attractive.

What Girls Said 11

• That's really hypocritical. You are definitely not fat and he sounds like an asshole. Why are you with him? He obviously doesn't respect you very much.

• Used to be nice. <3 and I have babies with him. :-(

• Just because someone used to be nice doesn't mean that the way they treat you now is okay. And you should never stay with someone because of children. Think about how your children are going to feel when they hear their daddy calling mommy fat. It's not a good role model for them.

• Amen. This girl knows what she's talking about.

• A picture would've been nice. With that said I have to say your husband is a douche who has poor self esteem. He's trying to pull you down to make himself feel better. There is also a small chance he is cheating on you and comparing you to his side piece. Either seek marriage counseling or leave him.

• well if I was you I would just get a divorce - anyone who makes you feel self conscious isn't even worth your time and affection in the first place. I don't even need a picture to judge that.

• Leave him if you both can't come to an understanding. He sounds like prick and you sound very beautiful :).

• you husband is a jerk

• Your husband sounds like a brick head

• no you don't?

• No your not unattractive

• You're one hot mama, now go watch some porn and masturbate.

• I'm sure you look beautiful. But to be honest, no matter what you look like he is your husband and under no circumstances should he be saying those things to you or making you feel bad about your appearance. It's just a very shitty thing to do. You sound like you deserve much better.

• Again, your husband must have found a skinny side cunt who probably is more interesting than you. Maybe she even has a tighter pussy.