What body shape do I have?

What body shape do I have?

Is it possible to make my figure into an hourglass shape, because that is my fitness goal

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Either ruler or inverted triangle, depending on how wide your shoulders are.

• Mostly straight, but you do seem to have a little bit of hips. Squats and lunges will build up the curves more.

• you already look very beautiful and it already looks like you have that hourglass figure your a beautiful girl be proud of it. :)

• It's hard to tell without the upper torso because that will contribute in determining what type of body shape you will have. If you're just concerned with hip-waist-rip ratio, it already looks great. I don't know if you'll be able to go much more "hourglass" than you're at right now and I don't see why you'd ever want to. You should stay that size.

• It looks straight

• A Sexy Body Shape your already in good shape but if you wanna go further then do leg lifts and squats I'd recommend

• Just wear spandex and a tight shirt and get a much better body shot because you need to see the bosom and shoulders to know the actual full body figure.

• "What body shape do I have?"
    The kind that makes me want to put some special juice on your belly, and an hour glass

• You look good.

• Human body shape

• Average body

• Great way to get attention

• you have the perfect body shape.

• Love your body

• wow. id eat that pussy ;)

• A Bisexual girls body shape.

• Nice enough that I'm definitely wishing the camera would pan up! lol!

• hard to tell with that grainy photo. looks average to me.

• Does your boyfriend know your posting pics like this?

• 😂 no body on this site knows who I am

• I'm done arguing with this 19 year old immature girl, bye

• I suppose 😌

What Girls Said 11

• It's impossible to know what your body shape is with this sort of picture. Sometimes we need to work just as much on accepting our bodies as they are rather than what others tell us we should be.

• let's say square

• Well, it would help if you took a picture standing in front of a mirror. I'd say you're a ruler though. In 99% of the cases, you can't change your body shape. I managed to change mine (was a pear, became a small hourglass) thank to a strict diet and LOTS of exercising. You can try to lose weight, do exercises do minimize your waist and develop chest/shoulders and hips/butt. That will make you a bit more hourglassy.

• You can't really tell in this photo. Poor quality and wrong pose.

But, as to your question, you can't really make an hourglass figure... that relies on bone structure and fat distribution. You could use a waist trainer, but that is not good for your internal organs. It also weakens your core by removing the necessity to hold your abdomen straight.

• Square/ruler/straight whatever term you want to use

• Can't really tell in this picture.

• Average I'd say but kinda hard to tell... you have a good physique I wouldn't stress about anything.

• you have a nice body shape for a woman.

• I don't think you can change your body shape. But you can workout to get best results for your body shape you have , the picture don't show your full body so it's kind of hard to tell, but it shows you have no hips so I'm assuming is an athletic body shape because you have narrow hips.

• This might not be the healthiest advice but corset training is the way to go. It straightens your posture and shrinks your waist. Many celebrities do it such as Kim K
    Amber rose , beyonce.

• I've been scared to try that because I've read so many negative reviews but I'm going to read more into that thank you 😄

• I'd say straight or very close to it. But it's hard to judge, the picture isn't clear..