Tips on confidence?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• people always notice that there is something wrong with a guy / a girl
    only if that guy / girl think about that all the time

the impression that people have about you is that only reflected of your thoughts about your self.. if you accept yourself people will.. if you don't don't expect people also

be yourself.. natural.. the most thing people hate is fake acting
    and overreacting.

80% of fixed attraction is about being smart.. being fun.. being easy going.. being.. being good and nice always with people with big smile :D laugh from heart is always open all doors

and only 20% of fixed attraction for being beautiful and hot body
    ( fixed attraction that one remain for ever not the 1st glance impression )

as a guy once I see a hot girl beautiful with hot body
    ( 1st glance impression ).. immediately I attracted to her
    once I find out she is not smart or she mean or she not being
    nice to me or to people around her.. I flee away

to be smart.. don't build all your reactions based on people actions
    because that means you are totally a reflection
    you have no own attitude

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You can't just pull confidence outta your ass like most people seem to think. Its hard, it really is. And no matter how hard you try to work on yourself emotionally, you will still be insecure. Which is why the only way to become confident, is to work on yourself phyiscally (not emotionally) until you become your own ideal image of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself - Be friendly, nice and polite - Have faith in yourself as you start to believe in yourself, your confidence will grow

0|0
    0|0
  • if you learn a new skill like for example doing some girls nails you will be confident in that, if you work out you will be cnfident in your body

0|0
    0|0
  • when the time comes, thy shall pee in public. Its the definition of confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Starts from the inside

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Fake it till you make it, and it shouldn't take too long at all to make it. You realize your strengths and strengthen your weaknesses over and over again throughout life. Like you're always discovering new strengths and weaknesses, it's a process that becomes easier after you start... By "faking it".

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care what people have to say

0|0
    0|0
  • fake it til you make it.

0|0
    0|0