Ok... I know I've asked this before but am I pretty?

I know i know i know. But recently I was talking to a friends friend over text and at one point he wanted to follow me, and he saw me and wrote. "You look like a fucking piece of shit. Bye " So needless to say that hasn't done much for my confidence. Could you be honest please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on, no need to believe people who don't even look and think before they reveal their opinion. And are you sure he is or was your friend? I don't think so. All you have to do is find your style, and how to be happy with your look. You just have to research and find what you like. Once you find it you will look good and feel happy.

What Guys Said 14

• That guy was just an asshole.

You're still very young, and I can tell you haven't learned to do your hair or makeup just yet. You will be very attractive once you get older. For now focus on being a kid and enjoying the next few years. You only have so much time left before life gets really fucking hard really fucking fast and you'll ruin some of the best years of your life worrying about how you look to assholes online.

• Super cute for 14 - Please judge a whole gender because of one douche bag

• Yes you are dont sweat the haters

• I find you pretty as and you have a very cute smile. By the way you are very young, so it quite common to be self-conscious. Guys sometimes just mess around with pretty girls, by texting rude comments. Don't take it seriously.

Don't lose that lovely smile of yours. Be happy, gorgeous.

• Id say you looked exceptionally pretty yeah.

• Too freaking cute! It's awesome

• Some friend he is, you're very beautiful, even though you don't think so right now, you'll eventually see it :3

• Yeah you are

• well if you want honesty, you look very young, around 10-12years old, you still haven't hit puberty and your looks will change a lot in the next couple of years. dont worry about it.

• I think that guy needs glasses. You look good to me

• You're 14, who cares at your age!

• Very pretty!! :)

• yeah you are very very pretty

• People that say such things aren't even worth listening to.

Different people have different opinions you know, one guy not liking you (and being an asshole about it) doesn't mean anything.

You look healthy, that's all that matters.

What Girls Said 6

• You're not taking that dickturd's word are you?

• Your very pretty but should not be asking people to rate you on this site. It is full of predators.

• You look like you're in good shape and I really like your hair. As for the dude I don't put much stock in the opinions of those who say things like that.

• yea you are

• You're very cute for 14, and you'll only grow prettier as you get closer to adulthood. What kind of a-hole says something like that anyway? 😳

• He sounds like a douche bag. You're cute. Don't give him the time of day again.