Guys... do u find indian girls pretty? (Only for non Indians)?

0|0
4|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I owe all my success to Indians, especially the women. There is a massive Indian culture in South Africa. Many of them are successful. I had the privilege of working for them. Many are excellent businessman/woman. I had the biggest crush on a girl named Nirasha. I helped her where I could and she became a director of a bank. Her and I were unstoppable in the bank. She helped me get to a big position. Then my next director was another beautiful Indian. She literally changed my life with the amount she paid me. Again we were unstoppable (but my heart was always with Nirasha. I also had excellent relations with sujatha, another gorgious Indian. But the problem is... culture. I couldn't date an Indian due to culture. Pity though.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• i don't care bout race, ethnicity and BS like dat... so i'd say yeah... :)
    there r pretty gals among EVERY race/ethnicity

1|0
    0|0
  • If you mean have I ever found some girls attractive that were Indian? Yes. Do I find all of them attractive? No. The same goes for any nationality, though. I don't find any specific nationality of woman attractive for every single woman. However, I have found many Indian girls attractive and some VERY attractive. I love their beautiful eyes, noses and their darker complexion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a fan, but honestly I don't really care what they are ethnically (I admit I am not the biggest fan of Asian girls... but they tend to be super skinny).

I had a lot of Indians in the school I grew up in, mostly very pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think some Indian girls are hot as fuck. The problem is that Indian girls don't date white guys, so the attraction is usually for naught.

1|0
    0|0
  • There used to be an indian girl who worked at a shop local to me years ago who was drop dead gorgeous. Then there was another one who I worked with that looked like a sponge bob character - stop asking stupid questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Genie23

^^ is a cutie

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes! The pretty ones? Hell yes. The drop dead gorgeous ones? F YESS!! The darker more sultry ones? you're FREAKIN RIGHT I DO!!!☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • some of them yes. and some of them no. That goes for all types of women

1|1
    0|0
  • All girls are beautiful and it just happened that i married an indian girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I find some very hot and beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • This might sound like a generalized statement but I think All Indian girls have the most beautiful smiles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to lie, they catch my eye when I walk past one.

2|0
    0|0
  • some of them yes.. not all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • I find majority of them are!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Pakistani and I do find Indian girls attractive. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, but they never go for me, differences in culture, I guess.
    So I went with Trinidadians!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Indian Girls Are Hot! 🔥

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, love the dark features

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do find Indian girls pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some are , but overall not really, but I'm sure quite a few people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of them.. not all of them..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think indian women are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I do but I'm a girl - and a straight female - sorry if my answer doesn't count.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some are some are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen an unattractive Indian girl

1|0
    0|0
  • there are many that does

1|0
    0|0