Do you find her attractive? She doesn't have to be your particular type for you to be able to see attractiveness in her. Is she attractive in your op?

If you care to, please disclose why you find her attractive or if you don't, if you'd like only.

Most Helpful Guy

• She has nice legs. Maybe a little bit thin but that's probably just the angle. Long and sexy arms. Nice hair and sweet facial features. She has it all.

• Thanks for your detailed opinion! Very much appreciated!

What Girls Said 10

• She's very pretty but she is awfully skinny.

• Thanks for your input!

• she's attractive

• Very attractive, she makes me look like a troll lol.

• Now why would you say that? I agree she's a sizzler but I just looked at your profile pic... you do not look like a troll😉

• 1. Thats me
      2. Mixed (black/white)
      3. England

• Ah ok. Still don't get why they're not finding you attractive. Maybe it's just your perception cuz honestly to me, in my opinion you look much like any Caucasian girl. So if that were my type, I'd have no problem approaching you. I don't get it.

• Yes, she is attractive

• Thank you for your input!

• I'm a girl, but still... her face is too plastic looking and she could use a bit more pounds.

• Interesting opinion about her face. Can you explain "plastic looking"? I don't know what you mean. (I'm a guy so gimme a break lol!). You mean too much make up maybe? I can hardly tell she's wearing any, but I can see the eyeliner. Help me understand what makes her face "plastic looking". I seriously want to know so I'll boyfriend able to recognize it in other girls with gorgeously darker skin colors. Thanks!

• She's attractive.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• She's attractive :)

• Thanks for your input!

• she's attractive

• Thanks for your input!

• i think she is better than average.

• Thank you for your opinion!

• No, I don't find her attractive at all.

• Thanks for your opinion! All are appreciated😊

What Guys Said 10

• Unattractive. Everything about this screams "fake."

• Thanks for your input. It's greatly appreciated!

• I think she is beautiful. But somehow, I am not attracted to her. She's too thin for me. She looks like she could break.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• I find her very attractive - Just looks sexy

• Thank you for your opinion!

• Definitely attractive. Love the clothes and the attitude.

• You can tell her attitude from a pic? Wow. Thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate it👍

• Of course I can't really tell her attitude from the pic but the expression in the pic is fabulous. It's hard to fake that.

• Yes. I agree that her expression definitely adds some... spice, if you will. And yeah, attitude as well now i see what you mean. If you hadn't mentioned that I may never have seen it that way. I like her even more now tubs before!👍👍

Triple thanks for your input👍👍

• Ya sees sexy as fuck that use to be a$ap rocky girl I would have to meet her though buy I like zendaya to be honest

• Yeah she's kinda cute

• Thanks for your opinion!

• Average looking... and a bit too skinny

• Thanks for your opinion. All opinions are appreciated.

• Not at all

• Thanks for your input! It's greatly appreciated😊

• Her eyes and smile that makes her attractive. The rest is perfect. Need to say more...

• Thank you for your observation.

• She is hot

• Thanks for your input👍