Is this Asian girl pretty and hot? What does she look like?

Would you rate her?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not super gorgeous or anything like that, but she is pretty. She looks like a doll.

But, this is kinda getting weird. What are you doing with your life, @Star_Lord? xD

• I think Star Lord have nothing to do with her, He just post these pictures for the question, Because these people he posted , They are popular in thier own country or on internet. I just want to make sure that's ture. Plus I know them before.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen her before - She is transgender

What Girls Said 9

• She's cute but I don't think she looks Asian. She looks like a Caucasion pretending to be Asian. She's could be one of those human dolls. She appears to be dressed like a BJD (ball-jointed doll).

• She has a nice sense of style.

But really I think she is okay looking.

Her make up makes her look like her porcelain doll (which isn't a very good thing ).

She looks somewhat artificial
    It's her skin and something about her expression.

• She not even a she, If you know what I mean?

• She's pretty convincing as a female but she definitely looks fake.

A trans?

• Yes, She is a tranny

• I don't find her attractive and it's because she looks white. Not that white people are ugly I just lie it when Asian people have really "Asian" features because it makes them look unique from other groups of people

• that's just what I thought - my first guess was actually that she was some german weaboo girl or so lol..

• My immediate first reaction as well.

• well, she doesn't actually look very Asian to me but she has a good body :) - don't like her face that much tho..

• Can't believe you posted 12 pics... 😳😳😳 Dude, it seems like you're obsessed with her.
    Oh and, I'd she looks really cute, not hot. She has the cute soft facial features

• Her photos for free to visit, I just picking the best ! I'm not obsess with her, Just post it for the question.
      Yes, She just cute not hot, I agree with you !

• Yep, It's me, How do you know? You must read MissNoWhere's comments!

• No. It was very easy to tell it's you, Ran. The words you use and the way you posted multiple pics... It was quite obvious 😂😛

• she's alright
    Not great half naked bleug

• Nice legs and skin but her face looks too overdone with surgery.

• Finally see something difference, But still wrong answer !

• The more I look I'm starting to think that too. Or a really effeminate guy in drag. Seriously. Whatever. That is NOT a Mongol Race Asian girl.

• Yeah, She is a TS or CD. Just a guy who looks like a girl. But I don't think he cute his dick off !

• WTF I wouldn't even touch that with a 60 foot pole. NEXT!

• LAMO, What you mean by touch?

• She's one of those Asians who had one too many of those surgeries that make them look whitish.

What Guys Said 14

• 1|2
    • Same thing I was thinking haha
      Is it just me or is "she" packing something in that 3rd pic the one with the underwear xD

• Hahahahaha I knew there was something hahaha

• Smart you !

• I love Asian girls and that's not a secret. but that girl looks nasty to me LOL... too much plastic surgery i'm guessing

• She's not Asian.

• Pure Chinese Guy!

• Still doesn't look Asian at all to me. Guy or girl. No evident mongol facial features.

• I knew there was something off about "her" face. The jaw seems a little to small in my opinoin, otherwise yeah she is attractive, trans or not, pretty is pretty.

• That's a guy xD you don't fool me.

• I'll bet, Taste not like a guy!

• Not very attractive. A lot of it's just makeup, too.

• No offence but 'her' bone structure reminds me of a guy, so I'm kind of wondering if 'she' is a transgender person.

• Great, Finally someone see the problems, And you're right !

• I had thoughts of that. Look at it's hips and pelvis. Not feminine at all. Might explain lack of full body pics. Shoulders/hips/pelvis are often the giveaways. Especially the peel ice region. Mother Nature has it's ways of making certain parts signature make or female. The pelvic region a a big one. There are others.

• she's cute

• He's cute I think!😝

• Now I wonder what she looks like without makeup..

• uhuuuuuuhhhhh huh.

• hmmm...
    Could be a trap.

• Congratulations,You already in a trap😄

• Not my type, so I won't date her.

• Objectively. She looks pretty. Personally, she does nothing for me. Just a regular girl

• Not even. Take a closer look, especially at hips (or lack thereof) and pelvic region. Way too narrow for a female over 16.

• She doesn't look very Asian to me. At least not Far East ot south east mongol race Asian. She looks more like a powdered up white girl trying to look an Asian girl and it's a major fail in my opinion. I see a lot of these fake wanna-look-Asian girls and they're hideous. This girl has absolutely no mongol race Asian girl features. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Look at her nose for cripe sake and she has no signature high cheek bones or wide set eyes which are signature for the race or wideset eyes with fold also signature.

My opinion.

• Uhh, nice skin, nice legs but she is one of the few Asians I've seen who has some sharp and somewhat masculine features. Without the makeup and the hair she could pass off as a dude. Not trying to be mean or anything. Usually Asians have very soft and feminine features so I don't know what's up with this one.

• She's clearly not Asian.

• Because she is a dude

• Lol I'm one of the only ones who noticed?