Is my stomach/body fat?

Please be honest

Is my stomach/body fat?

I'm eating 1200 per day and exercising everyday. I weigh 122 pounds at 5'5. How much weight do I need to lose to get this "toned" look?
I'm vegan and never eat out. Some days I eat nothing. I've tried crunches. I've tried everything. My only option is to death

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're fat or anything but if you want really want the toned look you need to be eating protein because it's muscle building. And the best way to get that is by eating lean meat.

I'm sorry but the problem is your diet. Don't be afraid of meat. Humans are meant to eat it.

What Guys Said 41

• you aren't fat, you just have a small accumulation of fat on your mid section, which is just unlucky, i also suggest wearing different shorts and pants, those shorts were a poor choice of clothing for your body shape

you do sit ups and crucnhes right? i suggest you do planks, stomach vaccums and coccyx balances every day for 3 months you are bound to see results that way

consistency is key

• Your BMI is 20.2 which is perfect - To get a toned stomach crunches and yoga stretches can be good for the muscles

• I think i've seen you post your pic a few times. its fine d00d.

• I think your weight is fine so just eat healthy, do exercises to keep your body in good shape and get some toning. Be proud of your current success.

• You are stunning!! I have only one comment. Don't have days where you eat nothing!! It'll do more damage than eating sensibly, which I think you are doing anyway.

• "My only option is to death"

Strangely poetic. Have you been stealing things from my phrasebook?

Your body is alright, though. Like you're not particularly toned or anything as you already said, but it's not really a turn-off body, I don't think anyone is gonna give you shit for it.

• Is this a trick question? Of course it's not fat.

• I think you need to grow the hell up and stop asking people on the internet to 'give' you confidence.

• To get a toned look you gotta lift weights if you only diet and do body exersices you will get that skinny but soft look. I'f you wanna look more toned just lift weights, no you won't get buff

• U look perfect! Just a little love handle... but are nice...
    What cconcern me at most is your bladder more than your stomach, which is fine... :) ;)

• That's a body I prefer 😍😍😍 lol

• Heck no its not

• look at your arms and legs - you are NOT fat! you could use some weight i would say!

your stomach looks fine to me, but if you find it too "flabby" then do some ab workouts to keep that skin in check :)

• Absolutely not, you look amazing

• You don't need to lose anything.

You look fantastic just the way you are. Your hour glass figure is hot.

• No not fat. This is the body type I like. Not fat, not skinny, but somewhere in between. I think you look great

• honestly, not at all.

• I think it's skinny! Your body books sexy!

• No, but you could tone up a little. I would recommend planks and leg raizes.

Sorry just trying to be honest :)

• you look just fine :D

• What a lovely soft belly you have.

• Still not but just control.

• God you have a sexy body and I love belly's ;-)

• Not fat. Your body looks fine :). Not on either extreme

• Not at all, you're fine ;)

• No, you're fine! looks nice :)

• you look very fine!! ;)

• ya it is bit fatty , u sd work on your abs!!

• never stay one day without eat.. its not healthy!

• Not fat at all. Great figure!

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 21

• A little.
    You look like with weight gain you have the potential to gain muffin top.
    Just do cardio exercise and crunches.

• not fat at all but if you wanna improve you could consider toning up a little more - I wouldn't lose any weight just do more exercises that target this area especially (russian twist has turned out to be really effective for me here, much better than crunches btw), you can also have vegan protein shakes to build up muscles quicker but I think you're already in a pretty good shape.

• You look good. Gaining abs usually means losing boobs.

Also if you wanted the toned look you food intake is way too low, you would need to increase your calorie intake to at least 1800. Increase the amount of protein and lower the amount of carbs you eat. As well you would need to add core strengthening exercises to your workout. If you don't have access to a gym or equipment pilates and yoga videos on youtube would help.

• Just a bit. I mean only needs some toning. Maybe abs. Nd lots of water in between meals. Dont drink during meals! Makes u bloated.

I think i have seen ur body bfore btw!
    Sorry if its creepy, but i remember u already posting a pic of it. Am I right?

• Thanks! I'll go cut off my stomach now. Hopefully that will finally work

• Yeah. U may b able to reduce it like that. But if it is the area in which u accumulate the most fat, it will alwyas b a part of the sape of ur body. Just know u can reduce it, but mayb not completely.
      Its like that for my legs and butt. They are now shapely and much smallwr bcause i have been taking care of myself. But i have accepted that they will always b my most curvy area and i have embraced it.

• Definitely not fat, more like average-ish. If you lost a little bit of weight, you'd look hot.

• Thanks. Hopefully once I'm dead, I'll be hot enough

• just drop it.. you are not fat and you know it..

• I think I commented on your pic before. You looked fine then and you look fine now.

• I got more loose flabs than you. There is no 'fat' on your tummy.

• Your not fat, just not toned. Don't not eat food that's no good for you cx crunches really aren't that great for you. Planks and bicycle legs are pretty good for your abs. I don't know what else? Drink lots of water?

• no, you're not fat

• yes, a bit. but doesn't look bad. You could always change that though if you don't like it.

• No you look normal.

• I wish I would have read your updates, because you really can't gain much muscle unless you eat meat. I used to watch this one chicks youtube channel and she's was hot as hell and jacked in a feminine way, but she became a vegan halfway through my watching and she said she noticed her muscles going away. You would have to eat an insane amount of oatmeal and peanuts to feed your body if you're working out on top of being vegan. I wouldn't have guessed your vegan though because almost all vegetarians I know are obese.

• it looks like you edit your hips which makes things complicated (if you did) your not fat though, there's no reason to worry. Being healthy is more important.

• already seen you asking if you were fat. NO, you're not fat and your stomach seems flat though I suspect you to be holding your stomach in. Just in case you didn't know, it's pretty noticeable when someone does it.

• It's fine. Look at your arms and legs. They'd become sticks if you lost more weight.

• it looks fine

• No girl you're not even chubby. You're fine why would you think you're fat?

• you look maybe 135.. but nothing wrong with that

• Yes it is.

• you surprisingly have a really small waist if you lost a bit more fat from the stomach region your body will be model type. But you look good now, keep it up with your workouts.

• firstly the jean shorts/pocket thing is old hat not to mention really uncool. if you can see the pockets they are unflattering and skanky.

Secondly you need to lose a layer off your tummy by the looks of it. I think you look relatively toned underneath so cut eating rubbish and concentrate on healthy. There is no need to diet, just be aware of what you are putting in your mouth :)

• what do you class as exercise?