Do you find thigh gaps attractive?

Honestly I think they make people look anorexic.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• short answer: indifferent

• I find them attractive. Never once have I associated a box gap with anorexia. Curvy, fit women have them too...

• not really. A fit and healthy woman has only a minor gap if any. I prefer that but it isn't a big deal.

• I only find them on fit girls, so yes I like them, by the way my thighs are really far apart too. But if you anorexic and have it, its not sexy at all.

• Not really.

• i dont even know what thigh gaps are

• I don't care, and I don't care for people who obsess over them.

• Thigh gap has always been sexy to me, it doesn't look anorexic if it's an upside down triangle, if it went all the way down to the knee then yeah, you need some muscle on your legs.

• Nah, not really.

• I agree with you, I don't find them attractive.

• No I don't really care. And it's not anorexic. People throw out that word for everything now

What Girls Said 11

• Anorexia nervosa is a mental illness, not a look. Just because someone is thin and with a thigh gap, it doesn't mean they have anorexia. And just because someone looks healthy, it doesn't mean that they're actually not struggling with anorexia. Anyone can have it, not just people who are already thin. That's why it's nothing but goddamn stupid to say that someone "looks anorexic" when literally anyone can have anorexia.

But to answer your question, I don't find thigh gaps attractive or unattractive. I don't care. Either they're there or they're not. Doesn't make a difference.

• I don't think it makes people look "anorexic" some girls have them naturally and there's nothing wrong with having skinny legs, some girls look beautiful that way. Also a lot of fit women with bigger thighs have them, so it's not just a skinny girl thing.

Personally I don't care either way and I definitely don't have one and will never make it my goal to, I have thicker thighs. And i've never had a man in real life, approach me then change his mind because I didn't have a thigh gap, so I don't understand the obsession with them lol

• I'm not anorexic and naturally have a thigh gap. It just depends on your body build. I don't find it attractive per say. It's not like people actually notice it unless you wear a bikini or your birthday suit so it's definitely overrated

• People can't help how they're bodies are shaped naturally, I don't think it is a "look" that needs to be attained though, I think it's a silly thing to fixate about.

• It's shaped naturally or due to genetics. I have em but I never bother about em. Also, it's not anorexic.

• It's very attractive if it's a small triangle right under her vagina.

• if someone have them or not its all due to genetics

• They weird me out too (on really skinny girls), but some people can't help but have them due to genetics.

• Honestly, to each his own! Most of it is genetics- some people have it and some people don't! If they are healthy that's all that matters 🌸😊

• You think they make people look anorexic? Every person with a thigh gap?

I'm 5'2'', 110lbs, and really quite muscly. I also have quite a significant thigh gap.

As to whether it's attractive... I really think it depends on the person.

• Some guys do or prefer a doll-like body and appearance. It's all just preference.