Guys, attractive or not? part#2 sorry new to this?

I'm pretty petite 5'0. I dont have the best looking breast their pretty small. Small B cup but I do have huge hips. I always hear how huge my ass is for my height. I'm not overweight but im not skinny either ; sure enough not model body type. I quess I'll say im on the thick side. but, that the problem for being short. I feel like I look like a deformed ompalumpa. aren't short girl supposed to be super skinny with small butt for their size. Am I to small? Would you think your in bed with a little girl? Are my hips to big? sorry for all the question I truley have much to ask.

Guys, attractive or not? part#2 sorry new to this?

• attractive
    79% (22)
  • whatever
    18% (5)
  • not
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you look great in my opinion. You've got nothing to worry about. You're not "too" anything

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• If I was near your age, I'd want to date you. Your body is nothing to be ashamed of. You're a beautiful girl! Guys are very attracted to a girl who's happy with herself and not so concerned about all the little things that "might" not be perfect. How you present yourself (hint: just be YOU) is 90% of what keeps a guy interested! Believe me, you have all the correct equipment in all the right places. Now get out there and enjoy everything that comes your way.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'0 is the ideal height for a girl in my opinion. I love short girls, they're so adorable!

Also, i like wide hips and a thin waist.

I can't tell for sure wether your attractive or not based on your description, but if i knew your weight and bust-waist-hip measurements, i could get a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • chillin yo

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • No picture we can drool over? Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are. Nice pic

1|0
    0|0
  • You look stunning!! Don't think that you are less than this!! You look really terrific, so please don't worry any more. Enjoy the way you are!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Excuse the pun but a bit hard to picture without a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics please!! We can't imagine how you look... its so stupid to imagine how you look from those details you provided...😕

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn sexy. I happen to love short girls. Shorter the better. You look great in that pic. Nothing wrong with curves no matter how tall you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off the anonymous feature

0|0
    0|0
  • That'd be lot of gap lol but if you can walk in like 6 inches, yea sure and big ass is actually a adesirable thing

0|0
    0|0
  • i would...

0|0
    0|0
  • U look good... just baceuse u aren't more tall doesn't mean u can't have ass, boobs or curves. i like short girls

0|0
    0|0
    • ever met someone to short?

• i know a lot of girl short like really short and i find them cute and they always have strong personalitys

• XD why to ask? you are HOT so... please... stop!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Need. Pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No picture no opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • you're kinda invisible LOL put some pics!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have my girl simulator with me right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't tell without a pic. jesus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite girls,,,,, i don't know why,,,, but i just love. <3
    , breast size doesn't matter, neither the hips.
    . you sound attractive to me, i think i'll fell for you if i saw you. :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a minimum hip size for adult females to be biologically successful and when you're petite it can make your ass look disproportionate. But don't sweat it; it makes you even more attractive IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just can't tell without a picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I know is you're height and you cup size. Not a lot to go off of

0|0
    0|0