I asked this question earlier but have pictures now. Do guys like athletic legs?

I asked this earlier but providing a picture now. I been doing kickboxing for 2 years And my legs were already naturally toned but gym has enhanced legs. Im debating whether to stop the gym for awhile. Do guys find athletic legs attractive?
I asked this question earlier but have pictures now. Do guys like athletic legs?

Updates:
Thank all you guys I really appreciate it!! I think I will wear my dress friday! :')... If I don't chicken out =( lol Much love and kisses!

0|0
3|22

Most Helpful Girl

• they look nice. dont be insecure!!! :D rock your dress and heels!
    those are really not that defined. even if they were, defined legs look sexy in heels.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok girlfriend YOUR answer was the best!!! =) Xoxo xoxo Thank u!

• welcome :D
      never not wear something cuz u think ur too muscular... that just means ur healthy and in shape :)

• Thank u :)

What Guys Said 22

• athletic / fit girls are hot.

Muscular / body building guys or girls = extreme, "general" attraction levels from people tend to fall off.

1|1
    0|0
  • yep. them are nice. hahaa :P

1|0
    0|0
  • When I think of athletic legs, the thighs are more important to me but your calves look good too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do just as long they're not super muscular, just toned is perfect. Yours are great.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh you a women with good shape. That's sexy as hell, wear your dress and be sure to wear heels to show off your sexy calves.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love kickboxing.
    That leg looks good to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, those are attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • So hottttt

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of guys that find them attractive. There are a lot of guys that also find less fit legs attractive. Sport what you want because there will always be someone into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, guys like athletic legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys love the fit look

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you let a dude ejaculate over them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very nice baby cow... nice shape and definition. Good work!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love athletic legs i like muscle on a woman can you send a few pics of your thighs i love shaply strong thighs i have kik or can send email pm me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look fine, have fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lookin' great! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... your legs are amazing. Never cover them up again...

0|0
    0|0
  • ya these legs are very sexy!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • u sd wear heels , can't u wear r u so tall!! lol

• Show All
    • I hv also asked few question please answer tham!!!

• No I'm not tall I'm 5'3

• You have very nice legs, nice pic. Love to see a pic of you in shorts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh it just looks like a normal leg lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks a lot, now I'm wet and have to take a cold shower!

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good. now show them while wearing heels pls ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • With heels they're enhanced more cuz.. well they're heels lol I don't know. I'm going out Friday so debating whether to wear dress or something that covers up. Most of these answers get me more comfortable but we are ones worse critics.

What Girls Said 2

• i love athletic legs, but that doesn't look very athletic to me

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing wrong with that, you go girl!

0|0
    0|0