Are they cute? hot? marks out of 10?

are they cute? hot? marks out of 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very attractive - I don't rate anybody, it is a just a number

What Girls Said 4

• The first one is pretty but she is so tall! And the second one... No.

• Heads up. This guy usually attacks people that don't give opinions that are of his liking and adds random bs that you didn't even mention. Yeah, after he asks for opinions. Just FYI.

• He'll try to say you're offended that he posted and you don't think he's allowed to post and other asinine bs. Hopefully he won't but if he does, best to ignite him. He makes no sense. Lol.

• ur very pretty. i'm not a lesbo, but i think many men will find you attractive.

• 1st ones hot second ones cute

• they are ok. .. like 6.5 out of 10

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not going to rate some random person out of ten. That's just... I dunno, feels wrong to me.
    I mean, if you were asking about yourself that'd be different, but I'm not going to rate some 3rd party. That's kinda messed. Sorry.

• OK... but then considering there are so many here... i like how I'm singled out as bad. fuck you and your asperger's brain lol.

• First girl - 4/10
    Second girl 8/10

• 9 for both

• first one is cute and hot
    second one is hot and s*xy

• the first one is too skinny for me. the second one isn't bad.

• nahhh ! indian biatches !

• haha.. so i have a taste.. ok.

But then it's not per your norms. Is there a reason I must give a fuck? apart from laughing at you, despite being a grown man?

• I'm on my cell phone and can't enlarge the pics, so I really can't see the facial features of the girl in first pic. Nice body though. Girl in the second is pretty jaw dropping beautiful to me. Gorgeous skin color! Is it the same girl?

• Sizzling hot!!!

• I tap on that