Hows my figure (1-10) ?

i recently gained a tonne of weight after a health issue stopped me going to the gym, and i know im hardly the body beautiful but im going on holiday next week is my figure okay/ ready for the beach + a rating if you could please
hows my figure (1-10) ?

• 0-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
if you're going to call me an attention whore or whatever don't bother, i'm an insecure teenage girl asking a question so chill the fuck out

Most Helpful Girl

• How to be ready for the beach:
    - put swimming gear on, whether that's a bikini or a swimsuit of some kind
    - remember sunscreen and sunglasses, possibly a hat too so that you don't burn your scalp
    - water, some snacks
    - a good book
    - music

and that's it. That's all you need to be ready for the beach. There's no criteria for how your body should look at the beach. So chill.

What Guys Said 51

• I rate you attentionwhore/10.

You know for a fact that you didn't gain a ton of weight. Your weight is probably in the double digits.

• i gained a stone and half and if you dont have a valid point could you chill spreading negativity on my post please

• I voted "D", and to be more specific, I would give your figure a 7/10.

I think your figure looks fine! You said you gained a "ton" of weight, which means you must have been way too skinny. I would prefer girls heavier than this but you still have an attractive figure.

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! What one person likes another person won't! Change for yourself only. Don't care what other people think.

• Your body looks great well done on your hard work - I don't rate anybody it is just a number

• 0 because you asked that question.

• Even if your hot I am not gonna tell you just to make you suffer and cause I am a dick.

• Would go to the beach with you / 10.

• you gained a ton of weight? well I think you look like you must have gained a healthy amount. you body looks great

• I rate you 8/10.. you are completely fine and hot... and I love that slim tummy you got there.. Is hot

• Your body is pretty HOT, like 8.5 or 9 out of 10. This is just my opinion but you shouldn't try and lose any weight, I like girls with a bit of meat on their bones. I like it when there's more to grab.

• ''i recently gained a tonne of weight''...

Clearly your definition of a tonne, and everyone elses is extremely differet...

Without sounding like an asshole here, This seems more like a brag post then anything else, You look incredible and you know it too, you don't need to act so modest about it xD

• if i wanted to brag i would brag I've gained weight and i'm insecure it happens to a lot of people

• You can see your abs, Clearly you have not gained ''a tonne of weight'' xD

• Gained a ton of weight? Did you already lose most of it? If not, the gained weight is a good thing. Skinny is way overrated. Guys like a feminine body with curves.

• Do you have sun screen and shades, then yes you are ready

• You gained a tonne of weight to look like that? Were you literally a twig before?

• i gained about a stone and lost like all of my tone and stuff mostly

• Your a strong 8/10. But if you lost the weight again, your rating would go down, so I'd advise to stay the way you are.

• "i recently gained a tonne of weight"

Well, you might want to keep that weight on honestly. But atm you seem perfectly fine to me. Actually, i'd even go as far as saying you look sexy. In my eyes, you have the ideal figure. It's not a necessary figure for women to have to be attractive... but its the ideal one to have if you want to make guys do a double take when they see you walking by. So try not to be so insecure about it.

• Front shot looks fine I see nothing wrong at all.
    Now a side shot would make a huge difference.

• You are pretty well a perfect 10! You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Your figure is stunning. There's not much more I can add. Except, please don't feel insecure any more!! You really have no need to!!

• Did you ask a question about piercings recently?
    I think you are very cute, and your body looks slim
    you got a good thing going on girl, no reason to feel insecure

• if that is a photo of you after you gained weight, then im glad you did. you mustve been unhealthily skinny before.

also, weight loss is done for 90% by diet, not so much by exercise, so not going to the gym does not mean you will automatically gain weight. rather, going to the gym will make you gain weight, as mucles are heavier than body fat

• as for rating. 9 for the body. 6 for the face (nose rings are ugly af)

• Only an idiot would believe that 5 lbs of muscle would be heavier than 5 lbs of fat. When they are both 5 fucking lbs.

• @Xelebrum no need to call names mate, we aren't kids anymore ;)

i never even said that the same amount are a different amount. of course then they would be equal.. did you seriously not get that? :D

• Girl, your body looks freaking amazing. I don't see any extra weight there, you look hot af.

• Really nice figure.

• You look fine. :)
    Answer is "E"

• I think your body looks amazing. Obviously it's up to you but I don't think you should lose any weight

• I think you are fine for your age. You have nothing to worry about. 😊

• I don't know how this rating to thing goes, but I see nothing wrong about your figure.

• Hell the freak yeah/10

• I must say you look obese, try to lose those 40 pounds

• You looks fine... Lower body need to get some weight... thighs and hips

• You are super hot. If I saw you on the beach here, I'd definitely be checking you out.

Easily a 10/10

• ok don't laugh.. I'm an older guy and started well you know when I saw youhi I'm John.. in Minnesota is that cool?

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 7

• This seems like the typical ''I'm secretly fishing for compliments, but I'm gonna pretend that I'm not'' post.

• maybe she needs some compliments because she's at a low point is it really the worst thing going on in the world rn

• @missnowhere apologies that was English double meaning mistake, #MisUnderstanding

• so what if i am an attention whore there are worse things going on in the world

• you look good!, & for anyone being pointlessly negative calling her an attention seeker, she's in insecure teen who wants opinions i see no constructive criticism just bagging on a teenage girl asking how she looks? also this health condition and weight gain could be a hint that she's recovering from an eating disorder and y'all really want to be bringing her down again? pathetic.

• I'd probably rate you a 6 :)

• If that's a ton of weight I'm a hippopotamus! Good grief.

• you go glen coco you go glen coco!

• You're still looking pretty smoking. Don't worry at all.

• You gained weight? Lol where?