Do I look ugly when I smile? :/?

My friend told me alike I look ugly when I smile and she advised me not to smile while taking pictures :/ Am I really that scary? :/ I find it weird too. Should I hide my face while laughing or smiling? What should I do? This is so depressing. ( My English isn't good so don't take it into account )

Please don't feel sorry for me and lie alike I look good :) I'll not feel unhappy bz 'll be happy to know the truth. Have a nice day! .. :)
I added two pictures now. One with a smile on my face and another one is a Normal look. I don't know.. I think I look better when I don't smile. I don't know to smile for real! It's like I wanna take a cake and smash it on my face :/.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very pretty! Your friend is wrong

• She's my best friend of 7 years... why would she lie me.. NVM... thank you! You're kind and pretty :)

• not at all. She probably just sees you through eyes that see you in an unrealistic way. Let me ask you, do you think your brother (if you have one) sees you like a guy you meet for the first time? No, Same type of thing.

• thank you for MHO!

What Guys Said 15

• do you look ugly? No. You smile the way I do when it's a forced smile, it looks... well forced. I imagine when you smile naturally (say when you're happy, laughing or whatever) your smile looks much more "smiley"

definitely don't have an ugly smile

• I was going to say the same thing about a "forced smile". She is pretty but her smile seems forced.

• How did you find out I was faking it? It's true.. I'm just insecure while smiling... thank you :)

• how did I find out? because my forced smile looks the same. When I'm in pictures I have to think of funny things or someone has to make me laugh... I am pretty incapable of forcing a smile

• She is obviously not your friend and she is jealous of you she wants you to be down on her level.
    Your absolutely fucking beautiful your every adjective that described attractive. I am not shitting you I dare you to find one post of a girl asking if she is attractive or not and I spare feelings or sugar coat it I dare you and send me the link.

• LOL your opinion :D it's funny, Thank you :) oh sure I will.. haha you're sweet!

• Lol... you're funny!

• I try to be :)

• Your fine. Don't worry about it.

• Ugly? Never!! You have a very slightly cheeky smile, really lovely. You have bright sparkling eyes, too, that tell me you have a sparkling personality!

Just enjoy being the person you are. Your smile is beautiful, just like the rest of you!!

• I think you look really lovely when you smile

• Your "friend" is jealous of your looks. Dump her and find some real friends who have healthy self esteem and are secure in their own looks and won't try to pull you down to make them feel better about themselves.

Your quite attractive and your smirk is just fine. She knows this. Seriously. You have a dark sultry and exotic look. Ugly? Don't smile when taking pics? I'm sure all the guys responding find that as ridiculous as I do.

• Thankyou, you're so kind... but she's not jealous... I don't think so bz she's my best friend :)

• Well, just goes to show😊. I loathe pale skin and would give my right arm for naturally darker skinned (not by tanning). I don't think you'd be anywhere near as attractive with pale skin as you are with your natural skin color. And I think all but a small group of people would agree.

• I messaged you.

• Not really.

• mais non... tu as l'air très jolie quand tu sourire 😂 just dont care about it... we all have flaws right? just ignore what others say and be happy for who you are... ☺😄

• Thank you! I'll try to ignore others opinion towards me ! Have a nice time on GAG :)

• Not at all.

• you look really adorable if you smile. i´m allways saying the truth on here... either that or i say nothing.

• Most of my friends told me alike I look ugly and then now after reading your opinion I smiled. Thank you, you're kind :)

• Your adorable both ways! But your smile looks forced and awkward. You need a genuine smile!

• You're right, I'm just faking a smile here :) Thank you so much, you're nice :)

• Don't be afraid to show your true smile. Your a really cute girl, so I'm sure your true smile (whatever it looks like) still looks good.

And your welcome :)

• Thank you :) that's so sweet!!

• No you don't.. by the way You kinda look like Vanessa Hudgens.

• You are really beautiful. Not ugly at all. You look even more beautiful when you smile :)

• You have a natural pretty smile.

• Although it's not natural... thankyou :)

• Aww thank you.. oh yes, he's very good looking like you so :D dun worry.. I'll take your advice :)

• Lol this guy knows how to force someone to complement him 😂

• She is surely jealous,,,,,,, i can't see anything wrong in your pic.
    You look lovely. :)

• Thank you so much, you're a kind person :) but nope, she is my best friend, I don't think she's jealous... this is so confusing!!

• Umm well, she was kinda having a weird facial expression when I smiled lol.. NVM thank you :)

• Welcome! :)
      .
      Just ignore her and keep smiling. Be happy!
      (You look great)

What Girls Said 7

• no, not at all...
    just looks like ur unsure about ur smile. but you have a pretty face and a cute smile. so smile away :) ur friend is probably just jealous.

• you're right... .. I feel odd to smile and it's just a fake smile on my picture :/ aww, she had been my best friend for 7 years, I don't think she's jealous!! But thank you, you're too sweet :)

• You look gorgeous!!! Remind me of Amal Clooney except prettier!

• well first of all she's obviously not your friend, please stop talking to her. It's most likely ruining your self esteem. everyone smile is beautiful. No your not scary. There will always be people who will try to bring you down and make you feel bad about yourself forget the! this sounds really cheesy but love yourself. I hope you feel better,

• Waht kinda biyotch told you that? She must be jealous af, heck even I'm a little jealous.

• Ow.. Don't call her a b***ch bz she's my best friend! Well, you're too pretty to get jealous on someone :) you look great on your profile picture <3

• Thanks, sorry about that cursing, I just don't understand how she could tell you such a lie lol.

• You're too sweet to me lol <3

• You're really pretty I don't know what she's talking about

• Not at all. You're friends sound jelly 🍮

• Your friend is a fucking asshole, no offense. I'm sure yup look fine when you smile.