Girls, Have any of you girls seen a guy model nude in a art class?

Would an older male model, I m tall dark hair with some gray, athletic, cute butt im told... be sexy?

so I've actually modeled nude it's tough not to get turned on! do you think anyines, offended?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, we had to study art in school. We had a number of nude models. This was i Austria.

What Girls Said 6

• No. they used to do that in my high school but parents complained and they changed their practices but I did have to draw models in art class a lot of the time. They hired professional models to come in and poise for us during art class and it was moderately easy.

• in art class they aren't looking at you in a sexual way.
    but if thats something you want to do, you are never too old to try new things :)
    i think its sexy that you want to do it.

• No, not at my old school but at the one I'm at now. I'm never attracted to them because the naked ones usually are NEVER the ones you want to see. But I did it for a grade.

• Sexy, not really. That's a movie thing, but really it all depends on the age range. Art class is meant to capture the scene of the objects, and bend emotions while seeing that visual. If you are in a room full of 20 year olds things might get awkward, but if you are in a room full of 50-60 year old single people, you might be okay, and some people might think it's sexy.

• No.
    It must be embarrassing when they see your erect penis.

• Hahs.. You brought back some memories! My first attempt class where we had a male nude.. He was so good looking... I was so young. N felt embarrassed for him.. lol According to your description, you'd be a good candidate. ..!