Guys, Would you model nude for an art class? Are you confident enough to model in the buff for the sake of art?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I've modeled loud biggest problem is hardons

• I see... wait.. I don't see..! Lol So you are experienced in this... Did it get easier or harder with each session. .. no pun intended#

What Guys Said 23

• Hmm it depends on how many people there are in the class. Perhaps for a few people I would, but like 20, I probably won't, unless I know them and I'm comfortable.

• Sure I would, no problem. I'm not a shy person, and I've got nothing to hide, or be ashamed of.

• In an art class like this... for real! Glad to know you're feeling great about your bod!

• I don't see why not?

• I'm such a voyeur, it would be awesome.

• Now that I'm thinking of it, I actually hate the way girls can get their kit off an get paid for it, and the majority guys cant😢

• Its a friend, its a free gig. If it wasn't, I would have contacted you with your 40% cut ha ha

• Thanks for your generosity. ... lol😉

• no i am probably not confident enough for that. also nude modeling is exhausting xD staying still for a long time.

• It takes a tough skinned person to not feel uncomfortable. .. not to mention self conscious.!

• you fullfill the lable "female" pretty good though ;) which is good in my opinion

• Bend my ear whenever you need to. .. I mean that with all kindness and sincerity.. Thank you😉 for your kind words...

• I'd do it, might sound funny but it would actually be a turn on to me and would be afraid to get hard lol

• Ha ha.
      I think it would be a little embarrassing for you... not to mention the class!!! Perhaps you'd be better in a private setting. .! Lol😉

.

• But then maybe some of the females might like that haha

• I wouldn't. I just don't feel comfortable being naked around a bunch of men and women I don't know

• If I had the time and the inclination, sure

• go for it why not

• Is it a big class?

• i'm a bit too skinny...

• Sure, why not? It would be fun! :)

• Yeah, sure... done it before... it's just reasonably boring... a long period of time doing not much except controlling your happy thoughts

• I'm Dad-shaped but I would anyway.

• I don't know. I will admit, I'm a little bit uncomfortable being nude in front of other people.

• How I look for real? Eh, maybe.
    If I were really attractive, hell yeah I'd show my dick.

• Hell yeah I would ;-)

• No im not. Ha ha. I lack confidence in my manhood size. You can pm for details.

• No, i'm a minor.

• yes my body is smooth and sexy

• Hey that is impossible i would take my own life noone can see my nude body except the woman who will be my wife :)

• Believe me you do not want to see me in the buff

• If I had the body to, yeah, I would, it's be a way to make money, I'm jobless

• Ahh.. okay... when the need for cash arises... You'll be up to the challenge.!😉