Girls, what is the most attractive thing in guys ?

• His face
    32% (11)
  • His body
    3% (1)
  • His personality
    65% (22)
  • How he good at sex !
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If I don't know him, I think it's his face. But, if know him, I would say it's his personality.

What Girls Said 8

• Well his face, body, personality, and sex drive might make the whole package. But I believe that personality is the most important. His face, body, and sex drive will be gone before you know it, but not his personality right? I wouldn't date a guy who is a total dick thinking I could change him. In the long run, I want someone who I love not only to be my spouse, but also a best friend.

• By far his personality. A good personality can make up for him not having the greatest body or movie star good looks, but nothing can make up for a man with an unattractive personality.

• i don't thing girls these days think like that !!
      no one 'll date ugly boy cuz of his personality all girls just saying that but it's easy to say hard to do

• There are always exceptions. Every woman is different. Those that date men for looks and body alone end up hurt and alone more often than not. If they are looking for just a one night stand or sex, then that might be okay, but in a long term relationship, they will end up unhappy. I have never been one to care much about looks. When I get to know a man and he has a great personality, I will start to notice things about him physically that I find attractive that I may have overlooked before getting to know him. He will start to become physically attractive to me because I look who he is as a person.

• i hope all girls thing like u ^^

• Having a good personality is the most important but having a good face and body is always good to have too!

• His personality and his face I usually look at a person's eyes and smile first

• Definetely Personality!
    His face is a must as well, everything else is an added bonus

• Personality all the wayyy

• Personality wins for me then id consider his face

• Sexy personality and confidence of course. (Sexy personality i don΄t mean to be a pervert pig !!)