Do girls like shy boys?

• Yea
  • No
  • i don't care !

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls say they do, but in reality, they don't. Every time a girl says she likes shy guys, she's forgetting the fact that shy guys are often too shy to ask girls out. And these same girls are often the type of girls who think it's "the man's job".

What these girls really want is a shy guy, who will suddenly turn into a confident alpha male for no particular reason, *just* for them. And obviously, it doesn't work that way.

What Girls Said 3

• Shyness is not a factor when it comes to me liking or not liking a boy. I like all kinds of personalities. It's certainly not a problem or anything like that.

• Sometimes I like shy guys. I wouldn't date one for compatibility reasons though. I'm a shy girl so I feel like me dating a shy guy would be an awkward mess.

• sometimes I do. They are cute

What Guys Said 6

• The reason you are shy round girls, is because you care too much what girls think of you. You are not born shy. Shy is a horrible to use. Stop saying your shy, you just lack self confidence round girls. shyness is another for of lack self confidence.

If you want to break out of that shy cycle, you are just going to have to to push yourself out of the comfort zone and talk to them. When you talk to them, say to yourself whats the worst that can happen, they don''t like you. so what you move on, to the next girl.

• many of em do jsudgin from wot i've noticed here... generally i believe they do, since shy guys have less chances of being players

• Th's majority like the dude to be more aggressive than she is!

It's rather funny how uncomfortable women get when they are put in the possession of aggressor, in male/female dynamics.

• I would say sometimes

• I'm sure that there are plenty of girls who like shy boys.

• Some do.. some don't. Depends on the girl.
    I like both shy and extroverted girls.. I don't have a preference on them.