Am I considered tall, average or short?

• Tall
  • Short
  • Average
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say average

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• You look about average there but it'd help to say whether you're tall or not if you gave your height.

• You look short, but we don't know what your height is, sooo...

• You look like you're my height - 5'8

• Since this is based on a visual perception and not a measurement in feet, inches, or etc... I can't make an actual determination. Depending on where you are from the average height differs. Gender is also a factor of course... There are online charts showing the statistics for these details if you would like to find out specifically. :D

What Guys Said 5

• Without a frame of reference in the picture, I don't know if you are 5' 1" or 6' 1". Why don't you just tell us your height?

• you know, it would be way easier if you just stated your height numerically, versus making people guess how tall you are based on your position in the photo in relation to the objects around you xD

• SHORT FOR 20

• You're 5'7 i guess so that's 2 inches below US male height average but i can say that you're average.

• There's no frame of reference so who the hell knows. Why didn't you just tell us your height instead. sheesh.