Do I have really fat thighs?

I've always been self concious of my thighs. I weight 55kg or 121 pounds, I'm 5'1. I work out 4-5 days a week but sometimes I feel like my thighs are really fat. What do you think?
Do I have really fat thighs??

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like you are incorrect in your assumption

What Guys Said 12

• I think your legs look great

• o... m... g... your legs are sooo very super beautiful. your thighs are not fat at all. you have very perfect thighs. don't ever feel that you have fat thighs. and even then, are are guys out there who are into every type of legs, including girls with fat thighs. every guy love different things. that's y i say that. but your thighs are not fat. they're the beautifulest and very perfect

• There is no fat in that pic.
    You are just right for your size

• It's not fat... It's just a little chubby, which is attractive, not a turn off!!

• Chubby? 😢

• Chubby is DEFINITELY not 150 pounds. Chubby is closer to 200.

• I fully agree with mangaka92.
      .
      the problem is :- asker girl is having a nice body, but she's not realising it.

• It's not bad at all.

• Its not fat. its nice

• No i like your thighs they look strong. How old are you? Do you do weights. You xan pm if you like have a funny story for you.

• No, not at all

• I don't like your legs because they are to fat. Work out, eat healthy. But that's my opinion.

• no way , you look pretty fine , not fat at all.

• Theyre thick thighs, definitely some chubbiness to them.

• If you are ever insecure about a body part then find a way to make yourself feel better about it. Exercise, massage, whatever is supposed to work.

What Girls Said 8

• You're obviously a bit overweight. You can tell by the size and lack of definition of your calves. Judging by your comments to the opinion owners you have just posted this thinking everyone would tell you that you are skinny and look great.
    You aren't skinny, get over it and stop yelling at people who don't agree with you.

• 55kg is overweight? Sorry that I'm not 90 pounds but I've just recently beaten an eating disorder.

• At 5'1? Yes, it is. I'm 52kg and 5'7 and I'm not exceptionally skinny. So yes, you are above what is considered a desirable weight. Sorry.
      Heard that one before. Does that mean you fasted for a day? Probably. Look I don't know if you had an actual eating disorder but regardless you are overweight and yelling at people for it, that's just annoying.

• 5'1.. Wait i'm 5'3.. Shit. Well I think I do considering the fact that My lowest was 105 and I had to go to a dietician and therapy for a year. So.. Yes.

• Lol no. You aren't as meaty as moi~

• im not gonna comment much cause you're under 18, but the problem is you your body is not toned at all. you say you work out 4-5 days a week, but i would never guess that. Talk to a trainer at the gym or something for some tips..

• you seem to have more meat on your thighs than other girls but judging by the fact your stomach is skinny my guess would be that the pose is the picture is exaggerating your thighs? but you definitely aren't fat since you have a skinny stomach and skinny arms but looking at the other thigh not on the countertop it looks skinny

• What do you mean by exaggerating?

• like certain poses can exaggerate a persons figure. every beauty queen poses like this lifestyle.inquirer.net/.../photo2-300x225.jpg
      or how every celebrity poses like this to look skinnier i think
      i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-m-57_1422911842729.jpg
      have you ever heard of this phenomenon called the countertop effect or something like that where girls take selfies while sitting on a countertop to make their butts look bigger but i think you would have been full picture in front of a really big mirror and good job on beating an eating disorder

• its clear in how you respond that you are fishing for compliments, which is pathetic

• Yes, you have fat thighs, but every time someone says that, you say you don't care or say that they're wrong. You just want people to tell you that you're skinny so you can feel good about yourself, because you're obviously hella insecure to be posting a picture on here asking if you're fat.
    Don't post a question and get mad when people give you honest answers.

• Yeah.
    Sorry for my honest answer.

• Yeah. Sorry I don't care about the opinion of a 36-45 year old woman who probably has more cellulite than Mama June 😂😂😂

• This makes no sense just because people aren't telling you what you want to here you are being all rude she was just being honest and it is true you legs are cubby but no need to be rude to people you put your self out there

• Asker - Oh you don't care about the opinions of old people?

[Coming from a a young guy]
      Yeah!!!

Sorry for my honest answer.

• i dont think you do.