Guys, Is my height good?

I'm 164 cm/ 5'6". But I'm like taller than most females and a lot of the boys I know. So am I tall and I should forget about heels?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, you're taller than most people you know and you're only five feet, six inches tall? Egypt must be a short country on average lol.

Anyway, I think 5'6 is a good height. I prefer tall girls (5'9-5'11 is the perfect range for me) but 5'6 is ok. I would even date a short girl. Height only matters to me when we're talking about extreme cases (like if the girl is under 4'10 or over 6'5.) However, those cases are ultra-rare.

Most guys prefer short girls but I don't know one guy who would mind a girl right in the middle (average height.)

What Guys Said 19

• 5'6" Is really not that tall... Wear whatever you want. If I had a tall girlfriend, I'd like to see her in high heels anyway. I never understood the problem with height.

• That's a fine height. However, I don't really understand why any girl would ever want to wear heels... I've never found them attractive, before, but that's just me. You should be fine in them, though, height-wise. You're not too tall or something.

• That is a nice height - Try heels if you want

• The boys will catch up. 95% of young adult men in the US are taller than 5-6. The median is 5-10. Google "male height percentile US"

• * 5'6 is not 164 cm. 5'6 = 167 point sth. cm or 168 cm. No you're short.

• The global average height for a female is 5'3", so you're kinda tall for a girl. But you're still a good height :)

• I don't have a height preference and your height is nothing special. Wear heels if you feel like it.

• No you'd be fine in heels. You're 16, give those boys a year or two they'll all be taller than you.

• 5'6" is pretty ok for girls but by no means you can call that tall!!

• yeah that average hegith for a girl dont worry maybe the boys around you haven't grown yet

• You're just fine! :)

• no no u sd wears heels u r nt too tall , n talls girls look good!!

• isn't 164 cm like 5'4?
    anyway you're good

• I' am 5'11, so even if you had heels on, I would be comfortably taller than you.

• 5'6 is a fine height

• Your height is fine, and if you want to wear heals do it!

• that seems about average but don't worry cuz guys don't care about height as much as girls do. it's nearly irrelevant to us.

• That is not tall by any means. I would consider it quite short actually, but I'm from a part of Europe where your height is below the average. Anyway, I prefer tall girls (5'9 or taller) but your height is fine, certainly nothing to worry about.

• 5'6" is not that tall. Wear heels if you like them. No worries about your height.