Why do girls ask how they look and don't post a pic?

They sometimes describe themselves, but for a real opinion nobody can really tell honestly from a weak description.

Most Helpful Girl

• We are a bunch of visual people on gag lol

They should get it eventually haha

• True. I think everyone likes to see who they are talking to anyway. Let's face it, this site is fun butbut in most sections it's a flirting site and people want to see sexy people

• Thank you for MH

• You are bright. Very welcome

What Girls Said 4

• Guys do that too sometimes.

• Putting your picture up on the Internet has its risks I guess. Maybe that's why

• insecurity

• I understand that. But if they want honest answers they need to show what they look like. No face is fine if they are nervous about that

• i know it makes no sense man.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah i find that very weird from both genders

• Some people do that only for a mild confidence boost, so that people tell them that they are beautiful. If they post a pic of themself the fear of rejection will take over them.

FYI : I don't have a picture of myself, not because I am insecure , but because i am an lazy ass and i don't give a fuck.

• I think you're right. It's more of an ego boost than wanting to know how they rate.

• It wouldn't be right to call it ego if they are having self worth issues lol.

• Basically the same thing. Low self-esteem can be boosted by positive comments

• Coincidentally there's a question like that above and below this rn

• ikr giving all types of measurements and descriptions leaving stuff out etc. just post a dang pick