I asked a question a few hours ago. But am I overweight?

Okay so I know I'm not thin. One of the girls on my question made that very clear for me. But I thought I'd take a better pic just to see if I got the same response because that is what some of the nicer women said I should do. I'm 14. I'm 5'3. 121 pounds. I am recovering from an

eating disorder. I have a little bit more fat than I need. My measurements are 32-26.5-35. I'm at 23 percent body fat. Here is me in the pic. Judge me. I won't yell back like before. Oh and I wear a size 4-6 us for shirts and size 6-8 for pants

• Extremely overweight. Need to loose weight
  • Not overweight.
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1582455-do-i-have-really-fat-thighs

A link to the other question. I admit, that pic was taken at an unflattering angle.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not overweight at all, wtf

• I have really big thighs.

• its your misconception, in reality you're fine @ASKER

• I have a friend who is 5'9" and 120 lbs and she says the exact same stupid thing, and you literally cannot have "big" thighs if you are that tiny. I have been telling her too the what she believes is nonsense; if you seriously want to do something with your thighs, then just start cycling/spinning.

What Guys Said 20

• Look. I'm going to be ridiculously honest here and I'm not going to lie. I don't think I saw the other question either.
    You are pretty thin. DEFINITELY not overweight! You are like the perfect weight right now. If you think you are overweight, it is literally all in your head. I feel like a lot of your weight filled out your breasts and butt too.

Not overweight! I don't know how else to say it. You are fit. Seems healthy, and is all a guy could ask for.

• It looks like you might have just a few extra pounds/inches on your thighs but I thought the rest of your body was close to ideal. The thighs may be more a matter of muscle tone rather than losing a few pounds.

• You look great - You have nothing to worry about weightwise

• You look great. Your BMI is in the middle of the normal range:

www.nhlbi.nih.gov/.../bmicalc.htm

• this is starting to annoy me
    i used to weigh 120kg
    THAT is overweight
    i have a flat stomach am i overweight?

• You consider yourself overweight? As long as you keep in shape and maintain your 120 weight, you should be good. You're still young, so your metabolism should still be working - that I know of.

• Are you joking? You are so thin that If you accidentally fell on me, you could cut me in half !

• You're at a good weight

• You don't look overweight at all especially in the second picture

• I don't think you should try to lose any weight, especially since you're recovering from an eating disorder. You look healthy and attractive the way you are

• Because it wasn't a full body pic -.- but I know I'm fat ffs

• I honestly don't think you're fat at all. You look average weight in the 1st picture and skinny in the 2nd picture

• Gir get out of here your definitely not overweight

• Not at all

• Or overweight at all, in fact your body is fantastic.

• You're thin

• You have a hot body.

• WTF you're skinny!

• no you look fine to me... no need to worry.

• You're overweight for sure. But not extremely overweight. Workout, eat healthy!

• Please eat something.

• What's wrong with you? You're freaking skinny. Can you not see?

• How is that even considered fat?

What Girls Said 15

• If you're recovering from an eating disorder the last thing you need is to put up pictures for random people over the internet to comment on. People are cruel especially when they can post things anonymously. You look great and your body is perfect. Love who you are and what you have, don't go and try to get approval from random people when it's far from what you need. I know, I've been there.

• I think your body is pretty normal and you look healthy :)
    SOOO far from being overweight really!

• Wow if you're overweight then I must be extremely overweight. Lol

You're perfectly fine, I see nothing wrong. Don't let others put you down

• You are not overweight at all! You look great!

• you're not over-weight at all and you don't even look like one. I have just calculated you BMI and it states that your weight is normal , actually I am almost the same height as you and I am dying to reach your weight , you're luckyyy !! :P

• You're totally fine.

• You're chubby and chunky, that's all.

• Uhmmm no... You're not overweight at all.

• You need to work on your confident not body

• your stomach is flat, and that booty though!!!

• You look great, dear!

• You have chubby legs and your waist is a little bigger than desired for your height but some guys like that kind of look

• Thin waist, no excess fat on stomach, nicely shaped legs, small but nice looking boobs. What's the issue? You're no stick (that's a good thing, you're filled out where it counts) but you're also still far from chunky. You look great for only being 14. At 14 I was scrawny and short with no ass, hips, boobs, etc to speak of.

• Your just right I'm 142 and am 5'4. But your just the right size

• You look healthy