I know im not attractive but what can I do to be somewhat attractive I hate my face?

I know im not attractive but what can i do to be somewhat attractive I hate my face?

Most Helpful Girl

• you are cute you just have horrible style. once you change your style you will bring out your true beauty

1. get your brows shaped. go to a salon and they can do it for $5 it will really frame your face
    2. grow your hair out or get a weave. your current hairstyle is absolutely awful.
    3. wear a little makeup. you have very nice skin so i would just do a little eyemakeup and lipgloss. watch youtube videos that feature girls your color so you can find some good ideas and looks to try

you are not confident partly because you dont do anything to your appearance. life is too short to be dull and drab!

What Guys Said 20

• Well i think you have a warm lovely face. Sure we might not look like supermodels but one day our looks are going to fade. My wife was not the hottest girl on the block but i fell in love with her because she had an attractive heart on the inside. Really i do think you look more naturally beautiful

• Dude, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your face, and I am not even sure what you are basing that on.

• Smile more. Especially with the eyes and some tooth action. A girl who looks like she is enjoying life is always more attractive

• grow longer hair, it will make you look more feminine

• I think your face is very attractive

• You look pretty, I personally think you grow your hair out I think you'd look way better with long hair.
    Get your eye brows done. I usually think girls look better without make up but a little bit of make up can never hurt.

• grow your hair out

• I see a beautiful woman. What's wrong with your face in your eyes

• Get the mike Tyson tattoo.

• Grow you hair, Try to reduce some fats.

• Your chin stands out, makes you look masculine, not sure what you can do about it.

• I hate my face too but love my body. You look good ;-)

• You are a doll. I'd be proud to show you off

• cute look me up john

• you're pretty! no need of modifications! :)

• you have a cute face but need a longer hair

• I think you're pretty. I would sweep you off of your feet with a lovely kiss

• If a guy is not attracted to your looks, you have to show him who you are

• You look like a guy with that hair. You need to let it grow.

• 1. lose weight
    2. long hair
    3. tan

your face is average but average girls can get hot if they just work out and get tan

• Don't listing to this douchebag. I think your very pretty I think you should grow out your hair and smile a bit more that's all that really matters

• well you're right she is actually pretty... mostly just looks like a sweet average girl

but she asked what makes a girl look better... which is asking what makes a girl more sexually attractive... and that's how she would do it

What Girls Said 11

• Two major things would be to wax or trim your eyebrows so that they flatter your face better and do something with your hair. You do not necessarily have to grow it out (though most men do prefer longer hair on women), but at least cut and style it so that it looks like you have given some thought to it. Smile. Men generally see women who smile as more attractive. That all being said, you are not unattractive and any man who does not see who you are as a person and only sees you for your looks is not worth your time anyway. Do these things for you and to make yourself feel better and be more confident and men will see that and respond to how you feel about yourself.

• I really love your pixie hair. It's adorable! Tbh, you're a pretty young girl. I honestly don't see anything you need to change. Other than having an inner happiness that radiates throughout your smile and eyes. You're perfectly fine, chica. I don't even know what you're so concerned about.

• you look nice... maybe you could let your hair grow longer and wear just a little makeup

• I don't think you're ugly but maybe you could start wearing a little makeup and get your eyebrows done. There's girls that look like a different person when their makeup is on/off. You would also probably look better with your hair long. Well I hope this helped. 😊

• Grow your hair out. Get rid of the 50's doris day hair style.

• If it were ugly makeup maybe wouldn't do the trick... But you have a nice face try a little makeup here and there ☺️

• you actually have very lovely features! I would suggest fixing your brows and styling your hair (not necessarily grow it out) :)

• You look good enough but I suggest try growing your hair longer ^^

• get your eyebrows done... that's about it your actually pretty 😊

• You are a natural beauty and your skin is flawless. You don't have to have a cake face to be beautiful

• I wouldn't call you ugly, I'd say average though. Grow your hair longer and maybe you can learn to apply makeup. Just to enhance your features.